HJ vs. LC-M Predictions?

This year's seniors lost two games when they were on HJ's 9th grade team.  Both of those losses came when several kids were sick.  One of those losses was at LC-M.  So, Hawks and Hawk Hecklers, we owe Mr. Coach Lee this one.  Payback: this time it's for real.  But let's not be too cocky...  Hawks by 24+.  :-*

glad to see you make good reasonable predictions you probably haven't even seen lcm play... whatever hj stil won by 6 but lcm is on the same level as them from what i saw

it would alot more than that if the refs would have called both ways anyways who cares lcm you still lost you are still losers

the only reason this game was close was because HJ was playing 8 on 5 the refs tried their hardest to give LCM the win those refs shouldn't be callin a little dribblers primary game after their performance last night

You posted the exact same statement on the "HJ VS LCM/HJ Wins 58-52" thread...I guess you feel like if you say it enough times you'll convince yourself that it's true.

HJ has a long tradition of outstanding basketball...I just don't understand why you can't walk away from a victory and just say "nice game"? 

LCM has a well coached quality team this year and will turn some heads before the seasons over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder