to "L" TRAIN AND "D" TRAIN

BEING A BRONCO BACKER FOR SO MANY YEARS, NOTHING I'D LOVE MORE IS A REMATCH OF THE "L" TRAIN VRS. THE "D" TRAIN

THE MAIN THING IS TO FOCUS ON THE GAMES AT HAND. THOSE 2 TEAMS WE'RE PLAYING ARE NOT THERE BY MISTAKES. THEY'RE THERE FOR A REASON. "TO TRY TO GO TO STATE" WE NEED TO FOCUS ON THAT AND QUIT TRASHING EACH OTHER TILL WE CAN TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS TONIGHT. THEN, IF WE'RE BOTH SUCCESSFUL, THEN, LET THE TRASH TALK BEGIN. BUT, WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS TONIGHT. LETS WHUP THE BULLDOGS AND THE LIONS. GOOD LUCK TO THE RAIDERS AND MY BRONCOS. HOPE TO SEE EACH OTHER IN A WEEK. ENJOY THE GAMES TONIGHT.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Guest whoabroncos09

you know what i'd like to see...you guys find urself a new nickname instead of the ''D'' TRAIN

thank you.

i dont like the "D" TRAIN!

we need a different name.

Good luck next week Dayton from a heartbroken Raider fan!  At least I did not come down this week for the game, it would have been a REALLLLLLYYYYYYY long drive back to Tennessee!  Enjoyed our chats this year Bronco09 and Bandsman!  Take care!  Good luck against Waller next week, I think you will have your hands full!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder