• HJ
    • BC
    • WOS
    • Silsbee
    • H-F
    • K-ville
    • OF

Guest BC boy 17

I think BC, Jasper, and HJ get into the playoffs. And I think if the schedule works out, BC and Jasper play for the district title in the last district game where BC edges out the win  ;D

Guest BC boy 17

I think it shows the excitement about the prospects of baseball in this district. You could argue the district last year had the top 2 teams in the state in 3A in Jasper and BC. HJ and Silsbee weren't far behind. Looking at these schools for the coming season, plus schools like HF and Orangefield, and it's very likely we can see the same thing this year. It's going to be really exciting watching this district this year. I don't think anyone can accurately pick the end of season standings.

Guest Orangeboy

HF will very dangerous this season....they ended their season on a very good note last season by beating silsbee 11-4......if they stay health anything is possible

You are right my friend. This district will be even more competitiive this year than last. You will have 6 very good teams in Jasper, BC, HF, OF, Silsbee, and HJ. Anyone of these teams could beat the others on any given night. Kirbyville and WOS should also improve as the season goes along. I said the winner of this district would have 2 losses last year and that turned out to be correct. I am predicting the same this year. It wouldn't surprise me if the Champ had 3 losses though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin