WOS DEFENSE LOOK WEAK

Guest La Vega Playa

I just figured it out....La Vega is just referring to the fact that they are going to beat WOS really really bad........in getting to the drive up window at Taco Bell. That sounds reasonable.   :o

Lol. When that 4th quarter rolls around, they're gonna wish they didn't eat all that they ate.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why we are even arguing over this in the first place, knowones even gonna be at the wos game except the wos parents n alumni.......why would anyone go watch wos demolish some fat kids when you could actually watch a game like lumbertons where the other team will at least be competitive  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :D

GO STANGS!!!!

DID YOUR RB GET THE MESSAGE HE WON'T SCORE AND STAY UNDER 50 YARDS? OK HE MAY HAVE 100 BUT OUR OFFENSE WILL DESTROY YOUR DEFENSE I THINK. GOOD LUCK FROM WACO, EVERYONE STAY INJURY FREE.

I would have to say that Poodie has not gotten your's or anyone else's message from la vega because if he had...you would have his answer.  Don't be surprised if he doesn't print your idiotic posts from our threads and present them to someone representing la vega at the game... ;)

As for this game, I have not seen any tape on la vega.  I don't need to because the Mustangs are going to play Mustang football regardless of who we play and the advantage that they will have over la vega and their BIG-OLE-LINE...it's called STAMINA...trust me...conditioning is not achieved in a week... ;)

I would have to say that Poodie has not gotten your's or anyone else's message from la vega because if he had...you would have his answer.  Don't be surprised if he doesn't print your idiotic posts from our threads and present them to someone representing la vega at the game... ;)

As for this game, I have not seen any tape on la vega.  I don't need to because the Mustangs are going to play Mustang football regardless of who we play and the advantage that they will have over la vega and their BIG-OLE-LINE...it's called STAMINA...trust me...conditioning is not achieved in a week... ;)

i have.They are big, and fast but the other teams were scared. Wonder what they are going to do against a team thes not petrified of them.

Well folks here it is I hope that this picture amazes you the way that it did the other teams they have played this year. Like I said before I still think that these guys are good, even very good, no one has a record of 12-0 for no reason, so to that I say Congrats! you guys have played hard and done well for yourselves. I think that this game will be a battle, and that it will be an exciting and injury free game with no fighting or multiple penalties which can really screw up a good night of football. BUT, one thing is certain about Friday night and that is these guys are going to wreck shop on someones BUFFET after this game is in the record book win or lose. So once again good luck and GOD bless!

290769033.jpg P.S. Tell them that jerseys do come bigger than the size "XTRA SMEDIUM" :o :o :o

Well folks here it is I hope that this picture amazes you the way that it did the other teams they have played this year. Like I said before I still think that these guys are good, even very good, no one has a record of 12-0 for no reason, so to that I say Congrats! you guys have played hard and done well for yourselves. I think that this game will be a battle, and that it will be an exciting and injury free game with no fighting or multiple penalties which can really screw up a good night of football. BUT, one thing is certain about Friday night and that is these guys are going to wreck shop on someones BUFFET after this game is in the record book win or lose. So once again good luck and GOD bless!

290769033.jpg P.S. Tell them that jerseys do come bigger than the size "XTRA SMEDIUM" :o :o :o

They'll be gasping for air before we get halfway through the third quarter. Wo-s doesn't fear size. You can't hit what you can't catch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder