Bellville week 1 game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Actually there was lots of Pun intended with my post.

Good times good times lol… you know there was once the thought that there was no way Bellville could replicate the speed they would see on the field heading into that game? 

9 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Good times good times lol… you know there was once the thought that there was no way Bellville could replicate the speed they would see on the field heading into that game? 

lol, at least the Dawgs did somewhat better.  if nothing else we at least scored   on the first string Varsity instead of the Freshmen that were in the last minute of the game. SMH.  LOL

On 3/1/2024 at 4:46 PM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

lol, at least the Dawgs did somewhat better.  if nothing else we at least scored   on the first string Varsity instead of the Freshmen that were in the last minute of the game. SMH.  LOL

A loss is a loss. Both Jasper and Silsbee lost to Bellville. You could’ve just as easily replied “Check with Jasper” in your first post. 

6 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Yeah definitely gonna see where we are at to start the season lol

You will be fine either way. Is this a home and home or they going neutral site? We ended up having to make a deal with Brenham. Still not sure where those games will be played. 4 1/2 hours one way. 

3 minutes ago, lostaussie said:

You will be fine either way. Is this a home and home or they going neutral site? We ended up having to make a deal with Brenham. Still not sure where those games will be played. 4 1/2 hours one way. 

Yeah it’s a neutral site but I don’t think they have decided yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 3:36 PM, lostaussie said:

Gilmer will play brenham at the new huntsville isd stadium!!

5 hours ago, lcm93 said:

Gilmer will play brenham at the new huntsville isd stadium!!

Even though that gives Brenham more of a home field advantage... I don't see why Gilmer would agree to this particular location unless they just want to play on a different field.  I would have thought that either Corsicana or Palestine would have made more sense.

31 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Even though that gives Brenham more of a home field advantage... I don't see why Gilmer would agree to this particular location unless they just want to play on a different field.  I would have thought that either Corsicana or Palestine would have made more sense.

Lufkin would be better !!