Volleyball Districts 2024-26

• NedPA changed the title to Volleyball Districts 2024-26
20 hours ago, Steven Avery said:

Closer and a weaker district it looks like.  Pasadena might have actually has the best record out of anyone last year in this new district? 

Possibly but they’re losing a couple of their top players from last year. Their coach is great though and has really turned the program around there. She was my older daughter’s club coach years ago. Her daughter will be a junior next year and is a great setter/RS for them. 

I think Splendora was a solid 4A program. Not sure how they’ll do moving up. 
I think a lot of the 5A districts got weaker with teams moving up to 6A. Friendswood has no competition in district now that Manvel is gone. BH’s district got even easier for them, not that they had much competition before. 

52 minutes ago, Pkvalt said:

Possibly but they’re losing a couple of their top players from last year. Their coach is great though and has really turned the program around there. She was my older daughter’s club coach years ago. Her daughter will be a junior next year and is a great setter/RS for them. 

I think Splendora was a solid 4A program. Not sure how they’ll do moving up. 
I think a lot of the 5A districts got weaker with teams moving up to 6A. Friendswood has no competition in district now that Manvel is gone. BH’s district got even easier for them, not that they had much competition before. 

Splendora was average to above average in 4A… I don’t think they will do well in 5A