rhodes or hussey???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me the smartest back.  The back that will consistantly get you 4-5 yards a pop.  A back that will catch out the backfield.  A back that can pick up the blitz.  And most important, a back that dont' get tired throughout the game and still looks fresh in the 4th quarter.  If the back is fast, then that's a plus.  I havn't seen rhodes play this year, but I've heard about him.  I honestly can't chose one! But you probably wont' go wrong with either one!

Hussey because of the fact that he can block and catch just as well as he can run. Rhodes is a really good player, but i dont think he could have gotten the stats he got this year in district 22-4a. And he doesnt look like a physical blocker either. If he doesnt cut you he lets you by him.

are you kidding me... you really must not have seen much of pierce.. he led kville in tackles last year.. and could take hussey anyday in strength and speed.. wow you are crazy.. HA  go pierce and the  mighty mighty wildcats!!

Lumberton - wants Hussy

Kirbyville-- wants Pierce

Wos wants Garrett-- who by the way just became the ALL TIME leading rusher in WOS history-- an that is quite a history as u all know--

So don't argue over em men-- just go and enjoy each as their respective schools continue in the playoffs

Guest kvillecheer

Lumberton - wants Hussy

Kirbyville-- wants Pierce

Wos wants Garrett-- who by the way just became the ALL TIME leading rusher in WOS history-- an that is quite a history as u all know--

So don't argue over em men-- just go and enjoy each as their respective schools continue in the playoffs

your exactly right.  ;)

Guest Silsbee88

pierce who?

maine hussey got dat on lock my neighbor

cuz a straight beast

maine we played peirce... he aint want none

we tatted cuz up and pieced his trick self to the max my neighbor ya hurd me

pierce run like a scared and hussey aint got no fear

All I can say is "WHAT??????"

Hussey because of the fact that he can block and catch just as well as he can run. Rhodes is a really good player, but i dont think he could have gotten the stats he got this year in district 22-4a. And he doesnt look like a physical blocker either. If he doesnt cut you he lets you by him.

Rhodes does it all!  He can block, run, catch, knock your *$#& in the dirt!  He plays almost EVERY snap on offense, defense, and special teams!  He could be a star in A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A.  He's a player!  Give me Rhodes, you can have Hussey (he's a great player also).

does rhodes play defense??

What? :o  He is the leader on defense!  Starting LB!  Now try to tell me that Hussey can compare to Rhodes!!!  Rhodes plays both ways and still puts up huge numbers!  BTW, he has about 300 yrds recieving to go along with 1700+ yrds rushing, and about 30 TDs!  End of decussion!

Rhodes does it all!  He can block, run, catch, knock your *$#& in the dirt!  He plays almost EVERY snap on offense, defense, and special teams!  He could be a star in A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A.  He's a player!  Give me Rhodes, you can have Hussey (he's a great player also).

yea we will keep Rhodes (poo poo), yall can have hussey!!!!! rhodes lil brother Fred aka (lil poo poo) i belive will be better then he is just give him a lil age and about two years we will be like dang that kid does it all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833