• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pierce who?

maine hussey got dat on lock my neighbor

cuz a straight beast

maine we played peirce... he aint want none

we tatted cuz up and pieced his trick self to the max my neighbor ya hurd me

pierce run like a scared and hussey aint got no fear

You so emulate what I pray my children will never become!! ::)

HUSSEY!!! puts up big numbers all the time. and so does rhodes.. i know. but Cody is playing against tougher and faster Defenses and making them look silly and Hussey plays D as well. On The 4A level

dont get me wrong hussy is good, but pierce has been mentioned as an awesome player ever since his freshman year.. the only reaason that hussy is getting talked about now is because lumberton FINALLY made it to the playoffs(which i am rooting for yall), but pierce has been a great player since he came into high school and the ifrst time that ive ever heard about cody was this year.. sorry cody buti got to go with my boy pierce..

Guest kvillecheer

dont get me wrong hussy is good, but pierce has been mentioned as an awesome player ever since his freshman year.. the only reaason that hussy is getting talked about now is because lumberton FINALLY made it to the playoffs(which i am rooting for yall), but pierce has been a great player since he came into high school and the ifrst time that ive ever heard about cody was this year.. sorry cody buti got to go with my boy pierce..

very true. but i'm totally rooting for the L-train. i hope yall make it all the way!! just think about it.... Fred will prolly be just as good as Pierce...

very true. but i'm totally rooting for the L-train. i hope yall make it all the way!! just think about it.... Fred will prolly be just as good as Pierce...

WELL DONT GET ME WRONG I AM ROOTING FOR THE L TRAIN TOO!! BUT I JUST THINK THAT PIERCE(POO POO) IS A BETTER FOOTBALL PLAYER THAN HUSSEY.. AND YES EVERYONE I HAVE SEEN BOTH PLAY.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476