TO THE WOS PLAYERS

Guest Chaingang Defense

FROM 3A DOWNLOW

From a Waco Poster!!!

WO S hasn't won a state championship since the Drop to 3A

So don't expect them to beat LV this Fri.

Whoa...stop the press...I mean we've been in 3A long enough to...accomplish something that most in three years have yet to accomplished?  That's funny!!!

WO-S did do something that no other team accomplished this year...BEAT THE #1 TEAM IN CLASS 3A LAST WEEK!!!

This is why I don't waste my time on 3Adownlow... ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM 3A DOWNLOW

From a Waco Poster!!!

WO S hasn't won a state championship since the Drop to 3A

So don't expect them to beat LV this Fri.

That absolutely makes no sense at all! How long has it been since they won the state title? They talk as if it was last year or something. To the WACKO poster "ignorance is bliss" so have fun homey da clown! Because your funny!

That absolutely makes no sense at all! How long has it been since they won the state title? They talk as if it was last year or something. To the WACKO poster "ignorance is bliss" so have fun homey da clown! Because your funny!

Dont make me get my sock....Homey dont play dat ;D

Guest Wos Grad 2000

YOU CAN STOP THE PARR BROTHERS. GO OUT AND GIVE 100% BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. YEA THEY GOOD BUT YA'LL CAN BEAT THEM! PRACTICE HARD AND GO WIN! PLAY GOOD OFFENSE TO AS THEY HAVE A STOUT DEFENSE.

Defense has to step up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ST4life

i am going to ask this one more time.IS WACO THAT MUCH BETTER THAN GIDDINGS. if this is the case the sports writter have  messed up big time

well yeah because WOS didnt beat the real Giddings cause there quaterback was injured

So was WOS' best RB!

"One of WO-S' best RBs" ;D...can't bump him in front of big bro...

Regardless...what was meant to be happened last Friday night, with or without the "real QB"...the most that anyone can say is that we will never know what would have happened because he didn't play...don't take away from these kids playing their buttocks off and doing what they had to do...

Guest ST4life

They stopped Fitz last year and they would have this year to! Like i said Giddings could stop WOS' Offense anyway.

True but thats not my point think about this

Gidding with there offense at full force with there star quaterback in the game would WOS be abble to stop that ???

Guest ST4life

This year yes! Heck their backup wasn't to shabby and he could even throw the ball.

ok with all of your master mind behind this tell the fans out there who is going to win the

WOS vs La Vaga game

ok we will see

I say La Vaga

OK if you are going to pick a team you know nothing about at least get their name right. It's La Vega.

Don't be hatin just because the Tigers didn't make the playoffs... Their time will come and when it does, we will pull for them.

I'll say this just like I did before the Giddings game. It's not about who they have and what they do, it's about what WE have and what WE do. Play Mustang football for 48 mintues and we will be OK.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder