Week 14- Championship Week

PhatMack19

CFP under investigation 

"I'm a lifelong Gator, but I'm also the Florida attorney general, and I know injustice when I see it," Moody said in a statement shared first with POLITICO. Moody is a graduate of FSU's arch-rival the University of Florida. "No rational person or college football fan can look at this situation and not question the result. The NCAA, conferences, and the College Football Playoff Committee are subject to antitrust laws."

This is the hidden content, please

On 12/8/2023 at 10:44 AM, Eagle91 said:

I'm a UT fan and I believe Washington is a bad matchup for us. Washington's pass offense against our weak secondary worries me. I've said all year long a good pass offense would kick our ass. Well Washington has a great pass offense with some stud WR's! I hope I'm wrong on my thoughts though.

I saw a comparison of typical o lines in pac 12 and this person said that Washington has changed the type of Olineman they recruit  compared to other pac 12 teams. Which to me is one of their main reasons of not just success but why they are viewed to hold their own in these playoffs compared to previous year pac 12 teams. When we think pac 12 many don’t think defense. I didn’t watch any pac 12 games besides the championship.

I agree with the secondary but has Washington faced a def front like UT this year?  Sweat and Murphy along with that fresh linebacker.  Hopefully they get to penix early and rattle him and helps the secondary.  If the def coordinator keeps wash guessing and the front seven play like they have then I will give UT the upper hand.

All UT needs is a couple of stops.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:10 PM, PhatMack19 said:

CFP under investigation 

"I'm a lifelong Gator, but I'm also the Florida attorney general, and I know injustice when I see it," Moody said in a statement shared first with POLITICO. Moody is a graduate of FSU's arch-rival the University of Florida. "No rational person or college football fan can look at this situation and not question the result. The NCAA, conferences, and the College Football Playoff Committee are subject to antitrust laws."

This is the hidden content, please

Dude is being a crybaby. If he was from Alabama or even a neutral state, his ability to see injustice would be undeniably blurred.

• 2 weeks later...