A mock 5A DI realignment

AggiesAreWe

Makes more sense for Cleveland and New Caney to be in the Humble district to me.  This 6A region over here can be shifted in so many different possibilities that it is just a huge guess on what it will look like.  

The 5A realignment looks pretty realistic.  Except Lufkin sure sticks out like a sore thumb these days.  No one for a couple counties for them to play in district anymore it seems.  I bet they stick them in the same group they are in with those mesquite schools and tyler.  

Then Crosby can slip over into the district with BH.

1 minute ago, Hupernikomen said:

Makes more since for Cleveland and New Caney to be in the Humble district to me.  This 6A region over here can be shifted in so many different possibilities that it is just a huge guess on what it will look like.  

The 5A realignment looks pretty realistic.  Except Lufkin sure sticks out like a sore thumb these days.  No one for a couple counties for them to play in district anymore it seems.  I bet they stick them in the same group they are in with those mesquite schools and tyler.  

Then Crosby can slip over into the district with BH.

Lufkin's geographical location sucks. Either way it goes for them they're going to have to travel. I know some LP folks that wish they were 5A D2, they'd be paired with Nac. 

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If both of these hold true then the question here is do we as a site still cover the 6A district?

If not, I think we should cover the other 5A DI district that includes Crosby.

Good idea to possibly cover the other 5ad1. But I think we still need the 6A district too. Thats also depending on how many other split divisions we cover. Currently our total is 12.