Woodville vs Columbus

Setx fan

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In fact, I just went thru that Bellville/Madisonville thread and only 1 member picked Madisonville while at least 6 others picked Bellville.

SMH

I'll tell you this, unless it was just a good matchup against the WOS team, Bellville was pretty impressive. Hard to bet against them vs. Madisonville.

14 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

How is Woodville more seasoned? And you say all they have played is Madisonville? Is Hitchcock a no one? Just because they were upset in round one? Columbus handled both of those teams. Madisonville beat Diboll who Woodville lost to… Columbus has a D1 commit at QB… a really good RB. Their O line is damn good. Could Woodville win? Of course it’s high school football but Columbus is #1 and well deserved. It will be very tough for Woodville to get the W… I’ve been wrong before but I don’t think I .. Columbus wins by 3 scores

Watched the Hitchcock vs LRA game and Hitchcock was over hyped. Line play was horrible which I did state early in the year and was told I was crazy. They had no discipline at all. The qb and skill guys are great players. The qb was running for his life all night long and made poor decisions at times. Columbus can be beat just like everyone else but I'm not sure if Woodville will be the team to do it. History shows Woodville will stall out in this round. Good luck hope for an injury free game.

3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Watched the Hitchcock vs LRA game and Hitchcock was over hyped. Line play was horrible which I did state early in the year and was told I was crazy. They had no discipline at all. The qb and skill guys are great players. The qb was running for his life all night long and made poor decisions at times. Columbus can be beat just like everyone else but I'm not sure if Woodville will be the team to do it. History shows Woodville will stall out in this round. Good luck hope for an injury free game.

You may be right about the 3 score win, it might be 4scores.

It’ll be a tall task for Woodville in this game. Hoping for an injury free matchup on both sides. Maybe Woodville can get out of their own way and keep the penalties to a minimum and the coaching staff will have an AHA Moment and call plays that gives them a fighting chance to pull off an upset (I’ll believe it when I see it). All in all, only time will tell but honestly, give me the Red 42-21. 

2 hours ago, jds82 said:

I will say that I’m impressed with Woodville’s PAT and kicking game 

Woodville has made a lot of small improvements in small areas this year. They've made enough mistakes to have learned their lesson about most things. Hopefully we get a good clean game Friday and may the best team win.