Nederland (7) @ Texas City (29) - FINAL

jdawg03

10 minutes ago, NHS409 said:

Well idk about pulling of the strings stuff, but the juniors are a close knit group so I think they'll all come back. Hubert Thomas is the only one that I think could possibly leave because of the weak O-line. Was talk of him leaving last year, by the way this season is going to end I wonder if Barrow will keep his job or be forced to resign!? Because by the way things are looking this playoff game is going to be rough!! Goodluck to em though

Someone ask Hubert what he thinks about the color purple. 

56 minutes ago, NHS409 said:

Well idk about pulling of the strings stuff, but the juniors are a close knit group so I think they'll all come back. Hubert Thomas is the only one that I think could possibly leave because of the weak O-line. Was talk of him leaving last year, by the way this season is going to end I wonder if Barrow will keep his job or be forced to resign!? Because by the way things are looking this playoff game is going to be rough!! Goodluck to em though

Well I hope not, I enjoy the watching him play I did hear these some of these boys been playing together for a while.  I really would love to see them go further just not being put in position to win.  

13 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

He’s already chewing up yards - But imagine him behind PNG’s o-line 

I’m a Bulldog for life, but if that was to happen, let me just say PNG would possibly be STATE CHAMPIONS.  Seriously no district in their right minds would not like to have a RB of that caliber.  I feel if they get a new coaching staff maybe thinks will turn around, they can’t afford to lose any players to be honest.  I don’t see him leaving though.  

22 minutes ago, NHSBulldogs2 said:

I’m a Bulldog for life, but if that was to happen, let me just say PNG would possibly be STATE CHAMPIONS.  Seriously no district in their right minds would not like to have a RB of that caliber.  I feel if they get a new coaching staff maybe thinks will turn around, they can’t afford to lose any players to be honest.  I don’t see him leaving though.  

His speed would be killer in the playoffs. Scary. Especially paired with Chatagnier’s bruiser-style running. In Mid County Madness, I almost found myself wanting him to get more big runs just because it’s cool to watch that level of speed and agility. But (and not to kick Nederland while they’re down) there was hardly any blocking for him. He was on his own, and the confusing part is some of the plays seemed designed to put him on his own. No Rb can overcome that. 

18 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

His speed would be killer in the playoffs. Scary. Especially paired with Chatagnier’s bruiser-style running. In Mid County Madness, I almost found myself wanting him to get more big runs just because it’s cool to watch that level of speed and agility. But (and not to kick Nederland while they’re down) there was hardly any blocking for him. He was on his own, and the confusing part is some of the plays seemed designed to put him on his own. No Rb can overcome that. 

I agree, I just wish they would have utilize him and other players in the right way.  I wish them the best in playoffs.  Meanwhile you stay on your side of the track and no more talk of wearing purple 🤣