Livingston at Lumberton

RaiderGirl22

46 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I thought yalls freshmen and JV teams were very good? Should be able to reload right??

21 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I’m sure the HC starts developing QB’s in JR high.  I would also presume he starts developing all his future players in JR high.

For some programs, maybe. Losing 30 kids for Lumberton is probably a very big loss. Especially when some of those kids like the QB have done so well. 

53 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Luce i would think have a chance at QB

I think I have heard that there is a pretty talented one coming up. Just not familiar with those teams. Maybe it will be where they will pull up some of the younger players for the playoffs to expose them to the atmosphere of the game. 

5 minutes ago, Gameday2 said:

I think I have heard that there is a pretty talented one coming up. Just not familiar with those teams. Maybe it will be where they will pull up some of the younger players for the playoffs to expose them to the atmosphere of the game. 

He has a arm. Not very tall. Played select football. Lumberton will gave some big guys on the oline