Livingston at Lumberton

RaiderGirl22

32 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

L-Town must have them a Joe Mantegna... I mean Montana lol

We had our Joe Montana the last 3 years 

1 hour ago, Right99JOH said:

Won't is a BIG word in the sports world, especially in teenagers.  Lots can change over the course of a year.

and your right a lot can change in a year 

22 minutes ago, Gameday2 said:

That is good, so all these upcoming elementary youngsters and up have had some some good memories of winning teams. Maybe would be a good barber shop rumor to start Bears and Pirates  migrating to Raider country….😃

I’d rather get some of our friends across the creek in Silsbee. Bears and Pirates not real high on the draft board. 

Well they have threatened to move the last 2 years because they thought he should be the guy at QB for that group and hasn’t worked out that way !  Stop threatening to leave and go earn the job or move period ! Stop griping and complaining and put in the work end of story . 

2 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

Bears and Pirates will be when current HC is g o n e... gone.  Maybe Lum can promote DeShazo to HC

56 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Win'em while you can.

Not sure about your cryptic messages, but to your first comment, LCM & Vidor would not be the first place I would hope athletes would be migrating from in our area. Your second comment "Win 'em while you can" pretty much applies to 80% of the teams in our area... especially in this district.