Court orders abortion for 11-year-old who said pregnancy made her feel ‘special’

LumRaiderFan

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You’re the nurse, so you tell us!

lol. Her stolen diploma has her guessing. 
I’m more concerned about an 11 year old girl being allowed to get on the internet to meet boys. Her parents should be charged with neglect. I mean she was supposedly raped, not once, but twice. 

On 10/22/2023 at 9:16 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Pretty sure a judge isn’t best qualified to make that decision.

For what it's worth, he went off the advice of a board of a health board, as well as mental health officials.  It sounds like the 11-year-old mother is already a boatload of trouble who would be worthless in raising the child, and her parents aren't any better.  

55 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

For what it's worth, he went off the advice of a board of a health board, as well as mental health officials.  It sounds like the 11-year-old mother is already a boatload of trouble who would be worthless in raising the child, and her parents aren't any better.  

No matter, still shouldn't be a decision made by a judge.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

How about we just kill all parties mentioned….baby, girl , parents and I guess the rapist too.