Liberty @ Coldspring

59n Sports

We will have this game live on am 1440 the score on tune in radio as well. 

Coldspring looking to bounce back after a disappointing year last season with a lot of distractions throughout the footballs season. A new offensive scheme on the field as they are moving away from the double wing… should be a good one to start the season

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

With the Trojans in the Slot T this time I  say Coldspring by 12... This was a very close game last season although it should not have been if you're leading almost by 20 points going into the first half before the Panthers showed up in the 2nd half.

There was a lot of factors that went into that game last year… Stanley being out with his dad was the big factor as well… 

Liberty will be good this year. Coldspring secondary is young. Should be a fun game to call Friday night 

2 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Not sure how good Coldsprings is I hear the best Athlete they had on the Team is playing for St pius in Houston I will have to go with Liberty by 2 scores.

Yes, Easton Dean is playing football and baseball in houston, but saying that he had a great freshman season and average sophomore and jr season… I feel them moving him to OLB was a part of the problem