Bud Light sponsors Toronto Pride parade attended by naked men, children

LumRaiderFan

I don’t understand what  bud light is trying to do. But that’s not really the story here. How sick is the alphabet group. They say they what acceptance but they do crap like this and make statements that the are “coming for your children.” I really believe this group of people are mentally ill. 

14 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I don’t understand what  bud light is trying to do. But that’s not really the story here. How sick is the alphabet group. They say they what acceptance but they do crap like this and make statements that the are “coming for your children.” I really believe this group of people are mentally ill. 

I'm gay and not mentally ill. 

I also think it's disgusting to be naked in a parade of any kind.  

It is not necessary to pick a side. 

I'm not gay so I have no idea why people are, so who am I to speak out against something I don't understand? 

Over the years I have hired and became very good friends with gay men and women. None of them were mentally ill. ALL OF THEM added value to the business. 

I think the problem is trying to force people to believe in something they either don't understand or don't agree with. Calling them "homophobic" is not going to change their minds, and will only make them pick a side......which is counter productive. 

A business that sells to the public is making a horrible decision getting in the middle of cancel culture politics........

How about we live and let live.......

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Never seen a supposedly straight crowd be so obsessed with gay people.. do y’all wake up and immediately start thinking about what gay people are doing? 

When they parade around naked in front of children, most decent folks think about it.

But I wouldn't want Victoria's Secret models parading around naked in from of my young kids either.

It's a simple matter of decency that obviously you can't understand.

3 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Never seen a supposedly straight crowd be so obsessed with gay people.. do y’all wake up and immediately start thinking about what gay people are doing? 

What you do behind closed doors is your business but you cross the line when your party went after our children. 

Go back to staring at your Poster of Trump. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Why do I have to be “proud” of their sexuality? Why aren’t trans women trying to break down the doors of men’s restrooms?

Gee, I think I said that wrong…. It is confusing. I wanted to address women who identify as men. That would be a trans man? Anyway, the women who think they are men are not clamoring to go into men’s facilities. There, that’s better. I certainly wouldn’t want to offend…..yeah right. 

10 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Never seen someone so obsessed with everything Trump as you are!!  TDS is real folks, and DonTheCon is living proof.  When will you change your moniker to BidenTheCriminal?  There is proof of that, which you choose to ignore!