Who is the best active high school football coach?(not all time just active)

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

Who is the best active high school football coach?(not all time just active)

Who do you think the best active high school football coach is at any classification??? (Remember only active coaches not all-time greatest)

I would say its a push between Hooks and Barbay. Both have been at their schools forever it seems and all they have ever done is win. They could win anywhere and Orange and Newton are fortunate to have them.

I'd like to see a third coach step up and be a part of the conversation, but it would take years and years of winning. I'm not sure there's anyone else even close...

i know this is probably expected from someone from lumberton, but coach C has done a great job of taking over and completely revamping lumberton's football program!

He has done a great job and deserves all of the credit he gets, but he's not legendary just yet. He's off to a nice start, though. Hopefully, Lumberton can keep him around for a while.

He has done a great job and deserves all of the credit he gets, but he's not legendary just yet. He's off to a nice start, though. Hopefully, Lumberton can keep him around for a while.

no he's definetly not legendary. unless you're in lumberton. lol but he's def. not going ANYWHERE for a while!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder