Special counsel John Durham's report on Trump-Russia probe released

Bobcat1

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Another no brainer is there will be no one held accountable and the DOJ and FBI will continue to be used to undermine Republican administrations, that is if we ever get another one elected.

I'm sure we can if we can just pick the right candidate for approval from the American Idol masses.

Honestly in my opinion if the Republicans could resurrect JFK an make him the Republican Nominee I don’t think it would matter. 

Unless the Republicans get into the ballot harvesting business like the Democrats they’re not going to win. 

Not to mention judges,DA’s and prosecutors across the country especially in swing states are bought and paid for by Soros. 

What we know about the FBI's anti-Trump operation is clear.

Trump must be restored to office to clean up this rot.

They stole his 1st term from him.

The intelligence and law enforcement were used to prevent Trump from being elected and continued this phony investigation for years, knowing full well that it was made up by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

I’m sure the people that lied about the old Trump investigations certainly aren’t lying about the new Trump investigations!

They will put you behind bars for walking into the Capitol uninvited but when you spy on the opposition campaign they call it national security and give journalists awards for supporting you.

Democrats spied on the President of the United States, then spent the next few years imprisoning his supporters for trespassing. Our justice system has collapsed.

Hillary framed Trump. Biden knew. Obama covered it up. And they're still investigating Trump.

Where are UTAlum and Cardinalbacker on this Durham Report?

Stefanik Statement on the Long-Awaited

Durham Report

"The long-awaited Durham Report confirmed what the American people already know; that individuals at the highest levels of government attempted to overthrow democracy when they illegally weaponized the federal government against Donald J. Trump. This criminal abuse of power went all the way up to the Oval Office where President Obama and then Vice-President Joe Biden were in on it from the very beginning. This was an unlawful attempt by the politicized FBI and DOJ to meddle in our elections. The entire false smear was manufactured and paid for by political opponents of Donald Trump and perpetrated by the Left's salivating mainstream media stenographers. Crossfire Hurricane was nothing more than an illegal, unlawful, and unAmerican abuse of power. I am more committed than ever to ensuring that those involved are held accountable and face criminal prosecution."

- Chairwoman Elise Stefanik

38 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Nothing will happen. No one of any consequence will do time. Both sides along with the media keep us chanting left vs. right. It’s what makes them relevant and ultimately rich. We are their fools, their toys, their income. 

Nope, nothing will happen to anyone but there are plenty of us in this country that see what’s going on and have enough sense to vote the right way, but the problem is we are outnumbered by fools, lazy takers and snowflakes that have us outnumbered, and it will only get worse.

I don’t see anything really changing until it comes to a head and a real deal January 6 takes place.

8 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Nothing will happen. No one of any consequence will do time. Both sides along with the media keep us chanting left vs. right. It’s what makes them relevant and ultimately rich. We are their fools, their toys, their income. 

It’s not left vs right. It’s wrong vs right. The Obama Democrat administration used the FBI,DOJ and the CIA to take down an incoming and sitting president. What’s so hard to understand about what Durhams report revealed which most of us with any common sense already knew? Believe me, majority of the Republican Party is useless but the Obama administration set all this 💩 in motion before he left the White House don’t kid yourself. 

Obama knew. Clinton knew. Biden knew. Comey knew. Brennan knew. McCabe knew. Strzok knew. Clapper knew. Rosenstein knew. FBI knew. DOJ knew. CIA knew. State knew. They all knew Trump was innocent but they smeared and spied on him. Worst scandal in our nation's history.

When you frame an innocent man for treason, you're guilty of treason.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

It’s not left vs right. It’s wrong vs right. The Obama Democrat administration used the FBI,DOJ and the CIA to take down an incoming and sitting president. What’s so hard to understand about what Durhams report revealed which most of us with any common sense already knew? Believe me, majority of the Republican Party is useless but the Obama administration set all this 💩 in motion before he left the White House don’t kid yourself. 

Obama knew. Clinton knew. Biden knew. Comey knew. Brennan knew. McCabe knew. Strzok knew. Clapper knew. Rosenstein knew. FBI knew. DOJ knew. CIA knew. State knew. They all knew Trump was innocent but they smeared and spied on him. Worst scandal in our nation's history.

When you frame an innocent man for treason, you're guilty of treason.

No doubt both sides are useless and never hold the other accountable, but as you pointed out, the depths that the democrats will go to advance their agenda, even sending folks they know are innocent to jail is in no way comparable to how the Republicans operate.

The Republicans are for the most part useless, but the democrats are dangerous.

I welcome any of our friends on the left to dispute this, and if you do, tell me how I'm wrong.

On 5/15/2023 at 3:37 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Another no brainer is there will be no one held accountable and the DOJ and FBI will continue to be used to undermine Republican administrations, that is if we ever get another one elected.

I'm sure we can if we can just pick the right candidate for approval from the American Idol masses.

No one is being held accountable because after five years of investigation by a handpicked Trump special prosecutor no crime was found. Not even an indictment. There’s no “there” there. Like Benghazi. Like the Hunter Biden investigation will end. You guys put Don Quixote to shame.

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No one is being held accountable because after five years of investigation by a handpicked Trump special prosecutor no crime was found. Not even an indictment. There’s no “there” there. Like Benghazi. Like the Hunter Biden investigation will end. You guys put Don Quixote to shame.

Just like there was no treason or Russia collusion in the Mueller investigation. What the Durham report proved is Obama and Biden were briefed that Hillary was planning the Russian collusion narrative.....and did nothing to stop it. 

There is a video of Obama stating he was never briefed in any CIA or FBI investigations.....Then goes on to talk about a hard line separating powers.....so, he lied. Lying is not criminal.... but he was certainly involved in trying to sway an election......you know, the thing Democrats accused Republicans of.....

If you care to watch the video of Obama making those statements, it is up on Waters World.  

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

When you frame an innocent man for treason, you're guilty of treason.

They framed a sitting President. How is that not treason? I’ll wait….

It is pretty disturbing that you see know problem with what was revealed in the Durham Report.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

There’s plenty of “there” there.  You simply refuse to acknowledge it.  Why don’t you try to come up with a lucid response to hippy and unwokes’s posts. 

The response you gave about Benghazi says it all, they allowed our finest to be killed and then tried to cover it up, but you don’t care because it was done by democrats.

For 2 years all we heard from the idiots on this forum i.e Cardinalbacker where’s the proof of election interference? Well this report is just one of the many ways of election interference that the Democrats used to sway the 2020 election. 
The fake dossier was used at the highest level of our government to take down a sitting president. Read the report. John McCain was involved in pushing this treasonous lie. Now you know why Trump didn’t care for McCain. 

The FBI is a "domestic terror organization" that ran a disinformation campaign against the American people to rig a presidential election.

And some of you stupid idiots fell for it hook,line and sinker. Sad thing about it is some of you are ok with it.