Message Boards

Coop:  Just to let you know, I, too, have been venturing over to other message boards to read the scoop and I believe this is the best site I have seen.  A couple of them just flat hurt my eyes and are hard to read.  It's like there's some kind of secret or something. They need to brighten them up some, but it's not for me to say.  We've got the best right here.

Thanks for all of your hard work.  I don't know when you get any sleep.

actually, WBbear and myself have made that very statement out loud before.....'cause it seems like you're always on, and you're all over the defferent boards on this site. Nice job there, COOP! This is definitely one of the premier sites for HS sports, IMO! ;D            I know, COOP must hold stock in one of those "non-drowsy" companies! ;)

actually, WBbear and myself have made that very statement out loud before.....'cause it seems like you're always on, and you're all over the defferent boards on this site. Nice job there, COOP! This is definitely one of the premier sites for HS sports, IMO! ;D             I know, COOP must hold stock in one of those "non-drowsy" companies! ;)

hey, that was actually my 1000th post!!!! ;D      my wife was right........this is my "crack"! :D I admit it......I'm addicted!

actually, WBbear and myself have made that very statement out loud before.....'cause it seems like you're always on, and you're all over the defferent boards on this site. Nice job there, COOP! This is definitely one of the premier sites for HS sports, IMO! ;D             I know, COOP must hold stock in one of those "non-drowsy" companies! ;)

Thanks, Been busy on the HS Basketball forum tonight rounding up scores!! Don't forget abou that forum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw