Top Team (s) This Season??

KFDM COOP

Coop

Your thread did not seem limited to boys teams. Obviously, there is not much traffic relating to girls soccer but I would be interested in learning what, if anything, your readers/posters think about the projections on the girls side.

Merely based on the number of Div. 1  club players on their respective squads, you would expect Westbrook and Kelly to have the strongest teams in the area. The PNG tournament in January is the only local tournament in which the Kelly team is playing. We should get an idea of the top teams by then.

Anybody have any projections? Anybody care?

Nederland

Nederland

Nederland

Nederland

..........you get the drift

Probably the best Nederland team ever........right, Rob?  ;)

As of now, this Nederland team has proven nothing.  At least they have last year's Brenham team to look at who made the Regional Final game starting 5 or 6 Sophs most of the time.

1. Kelly

2. Lumberton

3. West Brook

4. Central/Nederland

6. Vidor

7. PNG

8. LCM

9. Silsbee

10. Memorial

In 4a I see Lumberton winning with Central/Nederland splitting. Nederland will still be the youngest team in the district. Lumberton and Central are returning a lot of players. If Nederland's young team can come to play every night they will be a playoff team.

I believe the Kelly girls team is doing extremely well.. i think they have lost two games to teams that have starting lineups riddled with upperclassmen. and  i think that kelly starts something like six underclassmen. as of now they are in second in their district and are improving exponentially. The new coach has the girls working very hard. if the team keeps improving, good things should come out of their post season.

because i dont know anything about west brook.  and kelly plays who. our district around here is much stronger than who kelly plays and west brook only has to come in FOURTH place to make theplayoffs.  kelly had been good but lost there coach  that the team like.  he kept things lite hearted on the trips ;).  kelly will go to playoffs and probably be gone after round one again.  central sooner or later will get found out and the players they hadnt been suppose to  use will get them in trouble.  nederland is young and i only ranked them up there because they always or descent and play good teams.  them are png always do good . i aint trying to rag on anyone but you aksed what i think.  its what me and friends all think.  we will tie o beat kelly in january in our schrimmage.  unless yall back out.

hahahahahahaa, this is a really funny joke...........right?

because i dont know anything about west brook.  and kelly plays who. our district around here is much stronger than who kelly plays and west brook only has to come in FOURTH place to make theplayoffs. 

Are you kidding me?? the worst teams on kellys schedule are the ones from this area. not saying that our area doesnt have good teams because we do for example.. kelly, WB, Ned., Lumberton, and Central. but please look at our schedule again and do a little research on the teams we play... and like Benmister said if vidor beats us, than we will definitel congratulate yall.. and i really hope your season reaches your expectations, because it sounds like yall should be amazing the way you are typing.

OMG! Really who cares where some players rank Kelly.

They are a privite school therefore they don't even need to be considered in our ranking.

And on another note: when we play kelly they will have already played many games together and we will still be developing. so it really won't be a good judge of who has the better team.

Peace, love, and [glow=red,2,300]Pirate[/glow]soccer.

Dear Captain of the Pirates Hip,

First Kelly is a team in this area, so they should be considered in this topic..if it was a rankings of yalls district it would be diffrent....and thats the same excuse we always hear when we play area teams. But FYI in kellys first game we were complimented on being a team that looked like we were in midseason form, so maybe yall can be the same way if yall practice hard enough, i mean this honestly when i say, i hope that yall can give us a run for our money when we play yall.. so good luck with practice and i guess we'll see you in january.

;D. bad.

I would be extremely suprised if vidor scores against kelly and secondly if we don't win by atleast 4 goals. Also you ranked lumberton over us. I like lumberton and have a good friend that plays there but Kelly lost barely any players last year, and we beat lumberton 5-0? 5-1? Unless that got some great new players i would be extremely suprised if they beat us this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder