Child euthanasia

5GallonBucket

10 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

all it takes is a lil bit and eventually that can is wide open

abortion(murder) to this

just like drag and queers have lead to ______

get your head out of the sand.

Slowly but surely evil and perverted is being normalized.

It's all in the Book.

So.. what exactly is y’all’s issue here?

You want the children to suffer excruciating pain and suffering before dying of a terminal illness? Weird and perverted stance to have, but not shocking considering old white boomers are always trying to control other peoples lives as is the case with womens rights  

"This concerns a small group of terminally ill children who suffer hopelessly and unbearably, whose palliative care options are not sufficient to relieve their suffering and who are expected to die in the foreseeable future."

The post stated that "termination of life is the only reasonable alternative to end the hopeless and unbearable suffering of the child" and said five to 10 children per year fall under this category.  

33 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You want the children to suffer excruciating pain and suffering before dying of a terminal illness? Weird and perverted stance to have, but not shocking considering old white boomers are always trying to control other peoples lives as is the case with womens rights  

"This concerns a small group of terminally ill children who suffer hopelessly and unbearably, whose palliative care options are not sufficient to relieve their suffering and who are expected to die in the foreseeable future."

The post stated that "termination of life is the only reasonable alternative to end the hopeless and unbearable suffering of the child" and said five to 10 children per year fall under this category.  

We have facilities in this country such as St. Jude, many of which are free to the parents because of donations (you should try that some time, after all, you're a self proclaimed rich guy) that care for these children and keep them comfortable and possibly a good outcome.  Why don't you take a walk through some of these facilities and see what's happening. 

This will open the door for folks to expand this (just like abortion) to be available for simple convenience.  Problem is, we got folks like yourself that have no problem with putting a stamp of approval on this because they either don't care, don't know, or probably both.

You open this door and it can't be closed.  Without a doubt, the numbers will grow and grow and in 50 years, when guys like Ezekiel Emanuel are calling the shots on this, it will be ugly. 

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

We have facilities in this country such as St. Jude, many of which are free to the parents because of donations (you should try that some time, after all, you're a self proclaimed rich guy) that care for these children and keep them comfortable and possibly a good outcome.  Why don't you take a walk through some of these facilities and see what's happening. 

This will open the door for folks to expand this (just like abortion) to be available for simple convenience.  Problem is, we got folks like yourself that have no problem with putting a stamp of approval on this because they either don't care, don't know, or probably both.

You open this door and it can't be closed.  Without a doubt, the numbers will grow and grow and in 50 years, when guys like Ezekiel Emanuel are calling the shots on this, it will be ugly. 

So just to confirm..

You want the children to suffer excruciating pain and suffering before dying of a terminal illness? 

All because of your feeeeelings. Again, what a weird, perverted, and incredibly selfish stance to hold and defend. 

17 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

All you can do is pray and leave it it God’s hands, some people just refuse to see it. Too many are mislead from an early age

14 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

So just to confirm..

You want the children to suffer excruciating pain and suffering before dying of a terminal illness? 

All because of your feeeeelings. Again, what a weird, perverted, and incredibly selfish stance to hold and defend. 

Nothing but lies from you.

Take a look at the facilities that are providing for these children rather than buy into anything you read in an article.

Maybe if you worried about issues like this than more getting pot legalized you might see things differently.

19 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Same god that decided to have children suffer before dying a painful, early death.

Yup, sounds about right 

Religion aside, I don't want to live in a world where someone else has a say in whether I live or die.  Who's going to make that call?  Your loving wife who has a man on the side?  You devoted children who might stand to benefit from an inheritance if you pass?  A hospital/nursing home administrator who wants to harvest your organs, or maybe save losses incurred while caring for you?  What about a bean counter from your insurance company (or the government, if we make it to single pay)?

Take religion completely out of the issue... and I still think it's a really bad idea.

18 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nothing but lies from you.

Take a look at the facilities that are providing for these children rather than buy into anything you read in an article.

Maybe if you worried about issues like this than more getting pot legalized you might see things differently.

Lies? Just confirm your stance dude. I’m asking you straight up. 

So just to confirm..

3 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Lies? Just confirm your stance dude. I’m asking you straight up. 

So just to confirm..

No, there are other options.

So just to confirm, you want to automatically put a child to death if the parent decides to?

19 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Religion aside, I don't want to live in a world where someone else has a say in whether I live or die.  Who's going to make that call?  Your loving wife who has a man on the side?  You devoted children who might stand to benefit from an inheritance if you pass?  A hospital/nursing home administrator who wants to harvest your organs, or maybe save losses incurred while caring for you?  What about a bean counter from your insurance company (or the government, if we make it to single pay)?

Take religion completely out of the issue... and I still think it's a really bad idea.

This happenes daily when family chooses to "pull the plug".  

Dr. Kevorkian assisted in the suicide of over 100 people who had terminal illnesses. They were in pain, I’m sure. He was convicted of manslaughter for assisting in the death of a man with ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s disease and served 8 years of a 10-25 year sentence. Now it’s ok to go after children. Double-edged sword for sure. 

8 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

How does one compare a criminal with an innocent baby.

🤦‍♂️

Folks read "Thou shall not kill" and look no further.

Hebrew came before Aramaic (the language Jesus spoke) and before Greek. The Hebrew word for killing is harag, and the Hebrew word for murder is ratzach. The commandment is lo tirtach, and its meaning is clear: "Thou shalt not murder." All murder is killing, but not all killing is murder.

22 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I agree with this.  I have some friends who had a child that was born with a rare disorder that is fatal inside of two years, always.  The child was in constant pain, had no quality of life, no ability to communicate, etc. etc. etc.  The child suffered for about 16 months, financially and emotionally ruining the family in the process, and then died, having never known anything other than pain.

Another scenario: if one of my daughters had terminal cancer, and after all hope was lost, decided that they were tired of fighting, of being in a type of pain that medicine could barely touch, I would let them make that decision (even at 7 and 10).  Because keeping them around would be for own selfish reasons, and no different than people I know who wait too long to put their pets down, as they suffer silently.  

On 4/27/2023 at 11:37 AM, CardinalBacker said:

But for the record, you can’t oppose abortion and euthanasia, but still support the death penalty. 

Read that again… if you support the death penalty, your no different than a pro-choice lib. 

Apples and oranges friend. I’m not saying I wholeheartedly agree with the death penalty, but capital punishment and abortion are two very different topics.