Christine Blasey Ford

baddog

Identify or accusation politics.

Even the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh were stupid.

They started out with and keep referring to it as a sexual assault. No such accusation was ever made.

Kavanaugh was said to be a drunk teenager at a party and kissed her and she what that meant and ran away.

So…. a teenage boy was drunk, grabbed me and kissed me so I knew that he wanted sex so I ran away!

OMG… tell me it isn’t so….. 

And tell me what the crime was. Then they had the FBI investigate the “incident”, a kiss… from 40 years ago??

If you say that a teenage boy either intoxicated or not, wanted to have sex with a girl, you would probably be correct about 97.5% of the time.

That is how we are programmed as a species.

Actually forcing sex is a terrible crime and it should be. But “wanting to”, especially as a hormone filled teenager?

You would probably have to exclude 99% of males and 95% of females from public office.

The insanity of Democratic politics. 

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Identify or accusation politics.

Even the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh were stupid.

They started out with and keep referring to it as a sexual assault. No such accusation was ever made.

Kavanaugh was said to be a drunk teenager at a party and kissed her and she what that meant and ran away.

So…. a teenage boy was drunk, grabbed me and kissed me so I knew that he wanted sex so I ran away!

OMG… tell me it isn’t so….. 

And tell me what the crime was. Then they had the FBI investigate the “incident”, a kiss… from 40 years ago??

If you say that a teenage boy either intoxicated or not, wanted to have sex with a girl, you would probably be correct about 97.5% of the time.

That is how we are programmed as a species.

Actually forcing sex is a terrible crime and it should be. But “wanting to”, especially as a hormone filled teenager?

You would probably have to exclude 99% of males and 95% of females from public office.

The insanity of Democratic politics. 

They didn’t call Showtown drive-in “Passion Pit” for nothing. What a normal guy did back in the day to possibly get his face slapped or simply told “no”, is now a jailable offense and carry the sexual predator clause around for the rest of his life. 

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Now you're sounding like my dear wife!

A late middle aged couple are in bed one night. Most of the romance has gone out of their lives.

But….. as the woman has her back to her husband about to go to sleep, he ever so lightly starts running his hands over her shoulders. Then he runs his hand along her side and then over her stomach. As she is starting to feel feisty for the first time in a long time, he slides down between her legs.

Then it stopped.

She turned over and asked, “Why did you stop!?”

He said, “I found the remote”. 🤔

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

I want to make sure I'm reading this correctly - You're ok with someone coming up to you and kissing you? 

No one in this conversation has remotely made such a claim. You know that you didn’t read that. 

Personally, it depends on the person. :) 

Generally speaking, obviously the answer is no. 

A kiss was not the accusation however. It was absolutely equating a kiss with sexual assault which is the legal terminology for rap-e. I guess if a guy shoves another with no injuries, it should be investigated as a murder? “You touched me so I am filing charges for Murder!”.

An offense contact is a crime. It is typically the lowest level of a misdemeanor or the equivalent of a traffic citation. It usually has a 1-3 years as a statute of limitations. In Texas an unwanted kiss carries up to a $500 fine and a person has two years to file the charges.

Great, accuse Kavanaugh of that allegation, which the time to file charges passed four decades ago. That would not gain much attention so they upped the allegation even though Ford made no allegation of having sex. It was….. he wanted to. 

I saw an article a couple of days ago about this recent claim and it is still being reported as an accused sexual assault.

Here is an article from National Public Radio and a quote from early in the article. Notice that it claims an allegation of sexual assault. 

New York Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly, who wrote the essay, covered Kavanaugh's contentious 2018 confirmation hearings, in which Christine Blasey Ford alleged that he had sexually assaulted her at a house party when they were both teenagers.

This is the hidden content, please

So you’re okay with grabbing a girl, kissing her and pulling on her dress but she runs away and having that accused as sexual assault? There was no accusation even by Ford of them having sex yet he was accused in the media and US Senate of just that.

Here is a USAToday article and the opening paragraph. It shows the Kavanaugh confirmation postponement for a week so the FBI could investigate “a sexual assault”.

WASHINGTON – Senate Republicans were forced Friday to delay Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation so the FBI can investigate allegations of sexual assault from more than 30 years ago.

This is the hidden content, please