500,000 new jobs in January. Unemployment lowest in 53 years. Biden’s a loser?

UT alum

13 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I am not obedient. I am not virtuous. I don’t know how old you are, but George Carlin got famous when I was about 15. I know what he would be saying about gun control, drugs, the homeless, Black Lives Matter, the immigrant, the Trump debacle, and I don’t think you’d like it. He’d poke fun at Biden and Democrats too, but it wouldn’t be dark

You trying to convince me? Or yourself? Lol

I am amazed that you’d be able to get inside a dead comedians head that died in 2008 to know what he would say about today’s issues. Keep piling it up high. Lol

Let’s see…. If I owned a business and fired 10 people and hired 10 different people to replace them, I created 10 new jobs. Sounds like a winner. 

Biden causes businesses to close….. when they reopen, he created jobs. 

Biden shuts down oil leases on federal land. Now he is giving in and allowing oil leases are acceptable, so that’s referred to as expanding oil production. (all the way to Venezuela and Saudi Arabia)

I really have a hard time understanding the way some people think. It’s truly amazing. 

Just now, TxFan said:

Good numbers, hopefully it keeps getting better... 

If jobs aren't created its Biden fault

Jobs are created Biden gets no credit

Who thinks like this? SMH

Also, I ve hired on in the last 2 years not saying he's the reason our business is booming but we're doing great our employees are doing great and looking to grow more... ✌

7 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Good numbers, hopefully it keeps getting better... 

If jobs aren't created its Biden fault

Jobs are created Biden gets no credit

Who thinks like this? SMH

That’s the point. Jobs were not created. 

Man, if I burn down your house intentionally, don’t pat me on the back for putting out the flames. 

On 2/3/2023 at 9:05 PM, Unwoke said:

You trying to convince me? Or yourself? Lol

I am amazed that you’d be able to get inside a dead comedians head that died in 2008 to know what he would say about today’s issues. Keep piling it up high. Lol

You see the biography on HBO last year? I doubt it. 

On 2/3/2023 at 8:18 PM, UT alum said:

We live on different planets. We should have led the world in pandemic protection (remember American exceptionalism?) Trump though he new more than all the experts combined. That is leadership failure. They just broke ground on a tunnel from NY to NJ. The fed just leased a lot of offshore drilling land. They’re working on upgrading the Alaska pipeline. “Son and big guy…” is conspiracy tripe. He has a plan that is investing $50 billion into domestic chip production. Think what you will. Makes not one whit of difference to me.

They cannot handle the truth 

On 2/4/2023 at 6:22 AM, baddog said:

That’s the point. Jobs were not created. 

Man, if I burn down your house intentionally, don’t pat me on the back for putting out the flames. 

Would you be playing the same card if Trump was still President? I know he wouldn’t be.

On 2/3/2023 at 7:07 PM, Hagar said:

I worked for 52 years before retiring.  Now, on a fixed income, my retirement is not enough to sustain me from the astronomical inflation of the Biden administration.  Glad he’s allegedly created jobs but I’m confident that there are millions more hurt by Biden’s economic ineptitude than are being helped.  Just my personal opinion.

Last report I saw was Biden inflation has caused a net LOSS of $7400 per person last year, 

Thank God for Red states like Texas and Florida keeping the nation's economy a float while people flee in mass from Cal, NY and Illinois.    

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Would you be playing the same card if Trump was still President? I know he wouldn’t be.

Say, isn’t that a whataboutism? I’m told those are taboo. 

Man, Trump’s policies created jobs and had the economy percolating. Unemployment was at its lowest rate in decades. Biden is claiming jobs from the shutdown. Even you should see that. Why do you defend this imbecile? He is not good for America. If he tweeted mean tweets, would you continue beating the same drum?

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

A new poll shows a record number of Americans say they are worse off financially since President Biden took office, the most ever recorded by the poll in its 37 years of asking the question.

According to the ABC News/Washington Post poll, 41% of Americans say they are in a tougher financial situation since Biden's inauguration in Jan. 2021, while just 16% say they are better off.

Those numbers stand in stark contrast to when the poll asked Americans the same question two years after the election of former President Trump, when just 13% said they were worse off and 25% said they were better off.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:36 PM, tvc184 said:

Democratic math.

Unemployment is how many people are looking for work. It doesn’t include people who aren’t working and aren’t looking.

So the spin is that this “lowest unemployment” is not how many people are working as it doesn’t include the people who have simply given up.

The percentage of people working today is about 3.5% less than were G  Bush left office. So a smaller percentage of the population is working and that is claimed as “lowest since” unemployment.

So when people quit working, it is claimed as proof of prosperity.  

Apparently this very correct explanation got lost in the babbling......

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Biden sucks.. but almost feels like you guys are rooting for his failures which in turn means you’re rooting against America. Bunch of sore losers in here. 

About how the libs/Dems did Trump.  I never heard an R member of Congress saying they were going to impeach the mf’er before biden was inaugurated.  Talk about against America.  Bunch of sore losers in Congress!!

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

About how the libs/Dems did Trump.  I never heard an R member of Congress saying they were going to impeach the mf’er before biden was inaugurated.  Talk about against America.  Bunch of sore losers in Congress!!

I wish more people would notice there was NO drama when Biden appointed the latest SCOTUS justice. No walk outs, no temper tantrums and certainly no death threats or assination attempts like happened to Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett 

5 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I wish more people would notice there was NO drama when Biden appointed the latest SCOTUS justice. No walk outs, no temper tantrums and certainly no death threats or assination attempts like happened to Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett 

Just goes to show the difference in the mentality of the left vs. the right!