Png 2023 ??

lcm93

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dang.  Silsbee making a living off of Beaumont transfers.  Started with Calvin Tyler, the Jones kid (QB), now this WB kid.  It even goes deeper if you want talk about the other major sports.

My kid doesn't live in district either 😜. I can tell you that there are some kids from kountze

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dang.  Silsbee making a living off of Beaumont transfers.  Started with Calvin Tyler, the Jones kid (QB), now this WB kid.  It even goes deeper if you want talk about the other major sports.

The Jones kid lived in Silsbee the whole time he went to Beaumont Legacy.

BTW, Tyler wasn't the first.

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, it started as far as I’ve been closely following Silsbee football, which is when he arrived.  Not a Silsbee historian like you.  🤷🏾‍♂️

Then why not say it started with the Jones kid? He came the same year as Calvin. Actually enrolled before Tyler.

Regardless, Silsbee gets their fair share of transfers just like everyone else does, including the Beaumont schools.

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, just call it for what it is.  And when questioned about it, many Silsbee folks play coy.  

I guess it doesn't bother me. LCM and WOS has traded many times. Im sure mid county also. HF and HJ get a quite few transfers from BISD.  I understand your concern. I wouldn't want good athletes to leave my town either. The kids you speak of i dont know where they came from as long they where maroon and white ill support them. 

4 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Sadly, Uncle Larry is no longer walking the halls of Nederland High School 

Good coach imo. When i was jr high playing one of the nederland jr highs. They had a coach screaming from the side line the whole game. That guy imo was electric and would go off. I like how he got after the kids.