VAN WADE — Solid seasons end for some; time for all to support Bobcats Nation

Bobcat1

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

“You would have thought the Brahmas had just won the Super Bowl after the game, deservedly so I guess, after the past history.“

After a team eliminated you 3 of your 5 past playoff runs yes it’s a big win lol

No doubt.  I wish I knew what that was like because my school could NEVER beat Groveton. The one year we tied them (in the state quarterfinals), we lost on total yards (also had tied on penetrations and first downs).  As soon as we caught them without a Horace, their little cousin Rodney Thomas filled their shoes.  I can only imagine finally beating them.  After I was gone, they fell off a bit and then it was Celina who bounced my alma mater in the 3rd or 4th round every year.  

So heck yeah Belleville should be celebrating.  I don’t care who was playing or coaching, that’s a 900 lb gorilla off your back for sure   

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

No doubt.  I wish I knew what that was like because my school could NEVER beat Groveton. The one year we tied them (in the state quarterfinals), we lost on total yards (also had tied on penetrations and first downs).  As soon as we caught them without a Horace, their little cousin Rodney Thomas filled their shoes.  I can only imagine finally beating them.  After I was gone, they fell off a bit and then it was Celina who bounced my alma mater in the 3rd or 4th round every year.  

So heck yeah Belleville should be celebrating.  I don’t care who was playing or coaching, that’s a 900 lb gorilla off your back for sure   

Y'all tied them in the state quarterfinals?