Woodville vs Hitchcock

Setx fan

I hear everyone talking about this running back that Hitchcock has and we are not worried 1 bit. earlier in the year we shut the #1 team in the state to 22 points and those points all were from the 1st half of that game. Bryson Washington scored 0 point in the second half of the game, he has 13 D1 offers and is committed to Baylor university. number 1 Hitchcock oline is weak there RT cant even stay on his feet. There LT in the Halletsville game was getting done in so bad they had to cheat the guard to the left and get the running back to double him. And he is the reason they lost this game 42-21. they have 2 talented receivers that can't help but get mad when they don't have the ball every play. They also have a talented QB who has no time in the pocket cause of his offensive line. The DT Babylon Rigsby from Woodville I would predict will have 5 sacks in this game, he is going to eat their lunch. Hitchcocks defense can't keep up with the Woodville offensive line, or the running back Zayon Williams. this will be a win for the eagles, good season Hitchcock.

I agree , this should not be much of a contest. They will see speed, size and athleticism like they haven’t seen. The defensive line is on point. I can’t imagine the pressure that is on the coaches to blow this game out. Again this is the year if there ever has been 1 to make a trip to Jerry’s world. It is the Eagles year. No more excuses.

2 minutes ago, Kdubya said:

That sounds like you are describing Hitchcock...Speed. size, and athleticism like y'all have never seen.

You will get to witness 6’4” 290lbs 4.8  40 speed 1st hand I think he may have more than 5 sacks personally. But there is another or 3 that will  will be racing him to the QB. All I can say is good luck.

On 11/17/2022 at 11:16 AM, TheEaglesss52 said:

I hear everyone talking about this running back that Hitchcock has and we are not worried 1 bit. earlier in the year we shut the #1 team in the state to 22 points and those points all were from the 1st half of that game. Bryson Washington scored 0 point in the second half of the game, he has 13 D1 offers and is committed to Baylor university. number 1 Hitchcock oline is weak there RT cant even stay on his feet. There LT in the Halletsville game was getting done in so bad they had to cheat the guard to the left and get the running back to double him. And he is the reason they lost this game 42-21. they have 2 talented receivers that can't help but get mad when they don't have the ball every play. They also have a talented QB who has no time in the pocket cause of his offensive line. The DT Babylon Rigsby from Woodville I would predict will have 5 sacks in this game, he is going to eat their lunch. Hitchcocks defense can't keep up with the Woodville offensive line, or the running back Zayon Williams. this will be a win for the eagles, good season Hitchcock.

You guys got regular season Franklin.... playoff Frankin is a whole different monster. Good luck tonight gonna watch this one.

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

You guys got regular season Franklin.... playoff Frankin is a whole different monster. Good luck tonight gonna watch this one.

I respectfully disagree with your statement that said  "you guys got the reg. season Franklin.  I went just as a casual fan last night with no dog in the fight so to speak.  And The Franklin team I watched last night looked one dimensional and very beatable. Anahuac was a good squad but they were no where near great and they gave y'all  a big scare in the first half. Woodville is going to whip Hitchcock and when they meet y'all again, they will beat y'all the second time around.

5 minutes ago, bd04 said:

I respectfully disagree with your statement that said  "you guys got the reg. season Franklin.  I went just as a casual fan last night with no dog in the fight so to speak.  And The Franklin team I watched last night looked one dimensional and very beatable. Anahuac was a good squad but they were no where near great and they gave y'all  a big scare in the first half. Woodville is going to whip Hitchcock and when they meet y'all again, they will beat y'all the second time around.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch... you guys have never been past the 2nd round and now yall are goin to destroy Hitchcock? Stay humble.

7 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch... you guys have never been past the 2nd round and now yall are goin to destroy Hitchcock? Stay humble

I'm not from Woodville. From Newton. I just did not see what I expected to see last night from Franklin. I was expecting to see the number one team in the state have their way against a sub par team and instead y'all got knocked in the mouth in the first half by a much or what I thought was a much weaker team. Regardless good luck  to y'all. Nothing personal 

10 minutes ago, bd04 said:

I'm not from Woodville. From Newton. I just did not see what I expected to see last night from Franklin. I was expecting to see the number one team in the state have their way against a sub par team and instead y'all got knocked in the mouth in the first half by a much or what I thought was a much weaker team. Regardless good luck  to y'all. Nothing personal 

Beat them worst then the mighty newton team did.... every year someone from Newton gets on here and says Franklin is not that good or impressive. Was told gunter would smack us around and we couldn't hang with Canadian but we did. And now we don't look impressive because we won by 26 and completely shut them down in the 2nd half. Did they have a good game plan yes but one team made the adjustments and showed why Franklin has won 28 straight and 39 out of the last 40. What you saw was traditional Franklin running the Slot T to perfection and doing what it's supposed to do

11 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Beat them worst then the mighty newton team did.... every year someone from Newton gets on here and says Franklin is not that good or impressive. Was told gunter would smack us around and we couldn't hang with Canadian but we did. And now we don't look impressive because we won by 26 and completely shut them down in the 2nd half. Did they have a good game plan yes but one team made the adjustments and showed why Franklin has won 28 straight and 39 out of the last 40. What you saw was traditional Franklin running the Slot T to perfection and doing what it's supposed to do

Newton would smoke y'all. Woodville got us on a bad night with tons of penalties and turnovers. 

3 hours ago, longball24 said:

You will get to witness 6’4” 290lbs 4.8  40 speed 1st hand I think he may have more than 5 sacks personally. But there is another or 3 that will  will be racing him to the QB. All I can say is good luck.

It should be a good game, but you have to catch those DAWGS first. Electric athletes all over the field.  Whatever you do, please don't kick off to Dorsey #0, he will take it to the house.

Good luck to y'all as well, and safe travels. 

On 11/17/2022 at 11:16 AM, TheEaglesss52 said:

The big running back comes in on goal line only.  He plays Defensive tackle.  He was a good back as a sophomore,  ate his way to the D-line.

Watch out for those receivers,  all 4 can run.  The 6'4 Sophomore quarterback is an agile kid,  try not to tire out trying to corral him.

GO DAWGS!!!