Buna (27) @ East Chambers (42) - FINAL

jdawg03

Game Info:

Start: Friday, October 7, 2022 at 7:30:00 PM
Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: East Chambers - 3A-10-1
Record: District Wins: 1, Overall Wins: 2, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 2

Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Buna- 3A-10-1
Record: District Wins: 1, Overall Wins: 1, District Losses: 1, Overall Losses: 4

District Matchup: Yes

*Standings do not include this game.

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter

Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter
!!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter

Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final
You may also use - , or | in place of /

Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds.
Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 

Live Broadcast

35 minutes ago, mragc2007 said:

Fastest player for EC are the refs!!! We get across the 50 and the flags started flying!!!

Flags were flying because the kids were hitting out of bounds, and doing a lot after the plays. EC had quite a bit too. The blindside flag was crazy glad they didn’t call that when I played lol 🤣🤣

11 hours ago, mragc2007 said:

Fastest player for EC are the refs!!! We get across the 50 and the flags started flying!!!

It's the ref's fault that Buna was holding or whatever the penalty was? I guess they can't call penalties on Buna across the 50. I hate to tell you, but it's not the ref's fault!!!! Buna has a pretty good team and EC could not stop offense, but they beat themselves.

28 minutes ago, JimAdler said:

So is Buna Buna again or was EC just this good all along while everyone was saying it's a rebuilding year, as they returned 7/6 starters. 

Some people just have no clue.

EC is picked to finish 3rd in district. If they don't beat Anahuac and Orangefield, that will be where they finish. After finishing top 2 for the last several years with several district titles, one could say they are a little down.

I have seen several of their games the last few years. This year's team is just not as good as the past few years. Doesn't make them a terrible team.

41 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

EC is picked to finish 3rd in district. If they don't beat Anahuac and Orangefield, that will be where they finish. After finishing top 2 for the last several years with several district titles, one could say they are a little down.

I have seen several of their games the last few years. This year's team is just not as good as the past few years. Doesn't make them a terrible team.

Tough to replace Ceasar.  I may be wrong as I am often when predicting hs football, but I have a feeling ec will still finish in the top 2, with a win vs. Ap.