Baytown Lee (21) @ Crosby (41) - FINAL

jdawg03

I am a Baytown Lee fan through and through. I did live for six years about five minutes from Ridge Point, so I have some interest in them as well. 

i dont know what I have against Crosby. I will need to be really introspective and figure that out perhaps. 

I don't think I was being too unreasonable yesterday though. I think Lee has better coaching and Crosby has way better size and athletes. That is my assessment still. I think Lee could have won the game with a near perfect effort. Had Crosby played near perfect they could have probably won  by 50. 

I just happen to think that there is a higher likelihood of Lee playing at close to their best than Crosby due to the coaching. 

I will keep thinking of why I don't like Crosby and see what I come up with.

After a good night sleep. 

Crosby came into the game with some kids that hadn't played yet due to injury, we played a sloppy, uninspired first half. We gave the other team so many chances and still went into halftime up by 7. We then outscored the opponent 21-7 in the second half, while still not playing very crisp football. I will say getting the job done is the most important thing and lots of improvement is needed if Crosby wants to get to where they want to go. 

I also think QB needs to reevaluate some of his decision making, he's thrown picks in back to back to back games and one of his strongest attributes was how well he took care of the ball for this team last year. 

One step forward.