Corrigan-Camden vs kirbyville!

corrigancamden09

7 hours ago, Smitty91 said:

Looking for my Wildcats to pull out a victory Friday night 

It’s gonna be a tough one for us ..  we will be relying on our speed .. because y’all will definitely have us outsized ! Could turn into a shootout if we can get our speed into space ,  and our job will be to stop #4.. #7 and #9 

#9 seems to be the strongest out of the three with #7 being the fastest ..  if we can stop or slow down the run we might have a chance,  passing doesn’t seem to be the wildcats strong suit at the moment 

2 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Keep us updated tomorrow on this one... We will see y'all next week and would like to know how we match up against y'all.

I sure will man!  If we can stop their big backs ..  I like our chances ,  kirbyville isn’t passing the football good at the moment..   but they have a huge offensive line and 3 good running backs ..

we will have our hands full for sure !  And especially with y’all next week!  Y’all are huge on both sides of the ball !!  I’ve done watched a few of yalls games. 
it will be a fun matchup!!  The game in the 09-10 season between us was good! 

8 minutes ago, Coldspring Trojan 82 said:

Good luck Corrigan! Looking forward to a great match up next week in Coldspring.

Thank you sir!  Good luck to y’all as well!  
I’m excited about the game next week!  It’s been awhile since we’ve played each other..   it was the 09-10 season.. that was a great game! 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:51 PM, hardcore said:

Cc should win this game. Kirbyville is a up and coming program but still have a long way to go.  Cc 35 Kirbyville 6

I don't see it being 35-6 they just played a tough ranked Diboll and only lost by 9.... GOH with that mess alot of people are underestimating these cats this season...

6 minutes ago, WildcatDad63 said:

Well we took one on the chin tonight 35-30 Corrigan-Camden over The Wildcats. That #3 & #6 are quick on their feet. Y’all’s offense was fast, we just didn’t play physical football like we’re about to do. Good Luck to CC in district

It was a great game!!  Both teams played their heart out!!  Good luck to y’all as well,  I know y’all will be in the playoffs this year!!