Lil Tex’s Saturday Morning Headlines 8/27/22

BMTSoulja1

• BMTSoulja1 changed the title to Lil Tex’s Saturday Morning Headlines 8/27/22

As expected, PAM Coaches whine & cry over scoreboard at The Reservation shows them down 14-0 before game even starts.  PNG Officials don’t understand the problem.  One PNG Coach in the press box slams down his iPad in frustration.  Accuses PAM Coaches of overreacting.

9 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Longhorns castrated by a mysterious Raider. Speaking of which, has anyone on here ate at the Longhorn Cafe? I have an appointment in Houston on game day so I figured I'd go try it out since I'll get there just about an hour before game time. Interested in the chicken fried steak.

It’s only about 3 miles from my house.  Just checked their hours, and it looks like they’re supposed to be open for dinner on Fridays.  I thought they only did lunch.    Tbh, once I discovered Lercy’s for lunch in Winnie I started driving past the Longhorn. That said, I always liked the food when I did go there, although it’s probably been a year and a half since I’ve gone.  

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It’s only about 3 miles from my house.  Just checked their hours, and it looks like they’re supposed to be open for dinner on Fridays.  I thought they only did lunch.    Tbh, once I discovered Lercy’s for lunch in Winnie I started driving past the Longhorn. That said, I always liked the food when I did go there, although it’s probably been a year and a half since I’ve gone.  

Lercy's is much much better.

I thought the Longhorn Cafe was closed permanently after Harvey.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Lercy's is much much better.

I thought the Longhorn Cafe was closed permanently after Harvey.

They’ve been opened back up for a couple of years.  It’s hard to beat Lercy’s, but considering the lack of options in the HF area the longhorn isn’t bad.  There’s a new bbq place called Burton’s that took over the restaurant space where the Shorthorn cafe and then Cooyos were (attached to the gas station where you turn off 124 to go to the stadium).  I’ve heard good things about it, but also that it’s expensive, but realistically everywhere is expensive now.  It seems like everywhere I go is costing me $5-$10 more than it did two years ago.  And FYI, raider, Lercy’s only serves lunch or I would send you there.