Question for the Trump Haters

Englebert

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

Trump gained almost 12 million more votes from 2016 to 2020 an supposedly lost which has never happened in the history of presidential elections.  Is that a expansion of his base or new voters? Obama lost 3.6 million votes from his first election to his second election an still won which also has never happened. An yes I understand the electoral college process but number of votes is a good barometer on the way things are going to go. 

The base argument is bull butter. So Trump is suppose to be someone that he’s not to draw in more weak minded people? He is who he is. He’s not a politician. Biden hasn’t a thing he can hang his hat on in the 40 plus years he’s been stealing from the American people. Trump comes into office an try’s to run the country like a business an gets a long list of good things done for the American people an the so called undecideds have to really think about who to vote for? Stop…..Your Killing me Smalls!😂

The guy personally lost 700 million dollars during his presidency according to Forbes, an donated his presidential salary of $450,000 dollars a year to charity. Being blunt and truthful can be expensive. He put his money where his mouth is an I respect that. 

Mean while Biden the Sponge Bob Family has been raping the American Taxpayer for 40 years.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's also amazing to see the lengths of mental gymnastics one will put themselves through to justify the bad behavior of their Lord and Savior, Donald J. Trump.  

And that's not funny, it's actually pathetic. 

Amateur hour now? Are you just mindless mimicking my posts because you can't come up with a logical retort? Nobody has defended Trump. Nobody considers him their Lord and Savior. I would call you a flat out liar but you actually believe the falsehoods you are spewing. Your TDS is on full display.

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Trump gained almost 12 million more votes from 2016 to 2020 an supposedly lost which has never happened in the history of presidential elections.  Is that a expansion of his base or new voters? Obama lost 3.6 million votes from his first election to his second election an still won which also has never happened. An yes I understand the electoral college process but number of votes is a good barometer on the way things are going to go. 

The base argument is bull butter. So Trump is suppose to be someone that he’s not to draw in more weak minded people? He is who he is. He’s not a politician. Biden hasn’t a thing he can hang his hat on in the 40 plus years he’s been stealing from the American people. Trump comes into office an try’s to run the country like a business an gets a long list of good things done for the American people an the so called undecideds have to really think about who to vote for? Stop…..Your Killing me Smalls!😂

Your statistics are garbage, and I'm disappointed that you can't see that.  

Trump is a force.... he drives people to the polls.  Unfortunately, he drives more of them to vote for the OTHER guy.  He's the exact opposite of Mitch Romney, the guy who put everybody to sleep.  Nobody felt like they needed to vote Obama to keep Romney out of office-that's how you end up getting re-elected while losing votes like Obama did.

And the weak-minded people are the ones who overlook abhorrent behavior because the candidate is "on their side."

Trump signed up to play the game (politics).  He asked us all to tune in (vote).  And after he lost the game he wants to cry about the rules.  It's a politics, not show biz.   All publicity isn't "good" publicity.  And nobody can win without wooing the middle.  Except for Joe Biden, of course.  Trump drove the middle to Biden by being a clown. 

Do you know what's a perfect example of insanity?  Trying the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. What's gonna happen in 2024?  Trump will act like a petulant child and a Democrat will get elected and all of y'all will blame the process. 

It's a likability contest, not a performance review. So why do you idiots want to keep talking about Trump's performance? 

41 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump is a force.... he drives people to the polls.  Unfortunately, he drives more of them to vote for the OTHER guy.  He's the exact opposite of Mitch Romney, the guy who put everybody to sleep.  Nobody felt like they needed to vote Obama to keep Romney out of office-that's how you end up getting re-elected while losing votes like Obama did.

And the weak-minded people are the ones who overlook abhorrent behavior because the candidate is "on their side."

Trump signed up to play the game (politics).  He asked us all to tune in (vote).  And after he lost the game he wants to cry about the rules.  It's a politics, not show biz.   All publicity isn't "good" publicity.  And nobody can win without wooing the middle.  Except for Joe Biden, of course.  Trump drove the middle to Biden by being a clown. 

Do you know what's a perfect example of insanity?  Trying the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. What's gonna happen in 2024?  Trump will act like a petulant child and a Democrat will get elected and all of y'all will blame the process. 

It's a likability contest, not a performance review. So why do you idiots want to keep talking about Trump's performance? 

Those statistics are facts. That drives you nuts,  does it not? I truly believe TDS is a serious illness. You’re having a meltdown of epic proportions. Smh

Oh by the way, Kari Lake didn’t run away from the issue of election fraud—she ran toward it. She made it the centerpiece of her campaign. And she won EVERY COUNTY in Arizona. Now she’s up against one of the prime symbols of the fraud, Katie Hobbs. It’s the biggest race of the midterms!

Can you define abhorrent behavior for me? 

This must be another Biden voter that couldn’t stand Trumps abhorrent behavior. 😂

Turn Up the Volume.😂

“Mitt” Romney is a classic example of a RINO.  He’s following in McCain’s footsteps!

Insanity is you spewing your ridiculous nonsense over and over and over expecting that at some point it will make sense to someone other than you.

538000 jobs in July. Al Zawahiri killed. First gun safety bill in I don’t know when. Medicaid will be able to negotiate drug prices. Best climate change initiative in our history. $52 billion to help regain competitive edge in chip mfg. Reestablished our leadership role in NATO. Stands up to, not with, Putin. Reestablished conservation principles at Dept. of Interior. Brought decency and respect for the office of President back to the Oval Office.  

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

538000 jobs in July. Al Zawahiri killed. First gun safety bill in I don’t know when. Medicaid will be able to negotiate drug prices. Best climate change initiative in our history. $52 billion to help regain competitive edge in chip mfg. Reestablished our leadership role in NATO. Stands up to, not with, Putin. Reestablished conservation principles at Dept. of Interior. Brought decency and respect for the office of President back to the Oval Office.  

Ok, never mind, I was expecting serious answers.

Climate change is a hoax.  Your university tag in your screen name explains all I need to know from you.  Joe Bastardi the face if weather agrees. Oh...was until lib media disowned him and the 3 major universities providing degrees in meteorology that relieve massive government funding decided to jump on board with it. 

Yes. Gun control is awesome. Make law abiding citizens adhere while criminals will be so sweet and follow along roo. 

I'm am more than prepared when you question my education background.  Welcome to the new right. 

You weren't educated, you were indoctrinated. Congratulations on your superiority complex. 

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Ok. I fully expected your response.

Ok, here goes, Biden made no policy changes responsible for Al Zawahari, that’s 20+ years of effort by the Military,  the gun bill is a joke, it will make no one safer, the drug deal is allowing the fed gov to strongman the big bad drug companies, remove the stringent corporate taxes and the chip industry (and many others) will work this out through free enterprise without gov meddling, Trump was the only one providing NATO leadership by making all pay their fair share, Putin makes biden look like a punk, the POTUS is a laughing stock right now.

I understand we come at this from two different directions, you feel the fed gov is the answer to our problems and I see them as the biggest impediment to our freedoms.

12 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Climate change is a hoax.  Your university tag in your screen name explains all I need to know from you.  Joe Bastardi the face if weather agrees. Oh...was until lib media disowned him and the 3 major universities providing degrees in meteorology that relieve massive government funding decided to jump on board with it. 

Yes. Gun control is awesome. Make law abiding citizens adhere while criminals will be so sweet and follow along roo. 

I'm am more than prepared when you question my education background.  Welcome to the new right. 

You weren't educated, you were indoctrinated. Congratulations on your superiority complex. 

Wow.  I have no reason to question your education.  That you would make such a  statement indicates some level of an inferiority complex on your part. Your judgement of me as having a superiority complex when all I did was list 10 reasons in answer to Lumberton’s question seems a pathetic attempt at overcoming that complex. This is why I don’t come around here much. I find almost zero respect for differing opinions, and that is not healthy discourse.

I wasn’t indoctrinated, either. I was a liberal before I ever got to Austin.

13 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Wow.  I have no reason to question your education.  That you would make such a  statement indicates some level of an inferiority complex on your part. Your judgement of me as having a superiority complex when all I did was list 10 reasons in answer to Lumberton’s question seems a pathetic attempt at overcoming that complex. This is why I don’t come around here much. I find almost zero respect for differing opinions, and that is not healthy discourse.

Yes, you’ve been indoctrinated.

You seem to think that the federal government having more power to wield over us is a good thing, it is not.

26 minutes ago, UT alum said:

In my opinion, there is no economist alive today who has done more to eloquently, articulately, and persuasively advance the principles of economic freedom, limited government, individual liberty, and a free society than Thomas Sowell. If your open to differing opinions then this might help you. 

1. Knowledge. The cavemen had the same natural resources at their disposal as we have today, and the difference between their standard of living and ours is a difference between the knowledge they could bring to bear on those resources and the knowledge used today.

2. Obamacare. If we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals and pharmaceutical drugs now, how can we afford to pay for doctors, hospitals and pharmaceutical drugs, in addition to a new federal bureaucracy to administer a government-run medical system?

3. Economics vs. Politics I. Economics and politics confront the same fundamental problem: What everyone wants adds up to more than there is. Market economies deal with this problem by confronting individuals with the costs of producing what they want, and letting those individuals make their own trade-offs when presented with prices that convey those costs. That leads to self-rationing, in the light of each individual’s own circumstances and preferences.

4. Economics vs. Politics II. The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.

Politics deals with the same problem by making promises that cannot be kept, or which can be kept only by creating other problems that cannot be acknowledged when the promises are made.

5. Predicting the Future. Economists are often asked to predict what the economy is going to do. But economic predictions require predicting what politicians are going to do– and nothing is more unpredictable.

6. Politicians as Santa Claus. The big question that seldom— if ever— gets asked in the mainstream media is whether these are a net increase in jobs. Since the only resources that the government has are the resources it takes from the private sector, using those resources to create jobs means reducing the resources available to create jobs in the private sector.

So long as most people do not look beyond superficial appearances, politicians can get away with playing Santa Claus on all sorts of issues, while leaving havoc in their wake— such as growing unemployment, despite all the jobs being “created.”

7. Health Insurance. Whatever position people take on health care reform, there seems to be a bipartisan consensus— usually a sign of mushy thinking— that it is a good idea for the government to force insurance companies to insure people whom politicians want them to insure, and to insure them for things that politicians think should be insured. Contrary to what politicians expect us to do, let’s stop and think.

Why aren’t insurance companies already insuring the people and the conditions that they are now going to be forced to cover? Because that means additional costs— and because the insurance companies don’t think their customers are willing to pay those particular costs for those particular coverages.

It costs politicians nothing to mandate more insurance coverage for more people. But that doesn’t mean that the costs vanish into thin air. It simply means that both buyers and sellers of insurance are forced to pay costs that neither of them wants to pay. But, because political rhetoric leaves out such grubby things as costs, it sounds like a great deal.

8. Diversity. Many years ago, there was a comic book character who could say the magic word “Shazam” and turn into Captain Marvel, a character with powers like Superman’s. Today, you can say the magic word “diversity” and turn reverse discrimination into social justice.

9. Greed. Someone pointed out that blaming economic crises on “greed” is like blaming plane crashes on gravity. Certainly planes wouldn’t crash if it wasn’t for gravity. But when thousands of planes fly millions of miles every day without crashing, explaining why a particular plane crashed because of gravity gets you nowhere. Neither does talking about “greed,” which is constant like gravity.

10. The Anointed Ones. In their haste to be wiser and nobler than others, the anointed have misconceived two basic issues. They seem to assume: 1) that they have more knowledge than the average member of the benighted, and 2) that this is the relevant comparison. The real comparison, however, is not between the knowledge possessed by the average member of the educated elite versus the average member of the general public, but rather the total direct knowledge brought to bear through social processes (the competition of the marketplace, social sorting, etc.), involving millions of people, versus the secondhand knowledge of generalities possessed by a smaller elite group.

The vision of the anointed is one in which ills as poverty, irresponsible sex, and crime derive primarily from ‘society,’ rather than from individual choices and behavior. To believe in personal responsibility would be to destroy the whole special role of the anointed, whose vision casts them in the role of rescuers of people treated unfairly by ‘society.’

11. There’s No Free Red Tape/Obamacare. Do you seriously believe that millions more people can be given medical care and vast new bureaucracies created to administer payment for it, with no additional costs?

Just as there is no free lunch, there is no free red tape. Bureaucrats have to eat, just like everyone else, and they need a place to live and some other amenities. How do you suppose the price of medical care can go down when the costs of new government bureaucracies are added to the costs of the medical treatment itself?

And where are the extra doctors going to come from, to treat the millions of additional patients? Training more people to become doctors is not free. Politicians may ignore costs but ignoring those costs will not make them go away. With bureaucratically controlled medical care, you are going to need more doctors, just to treat a given number of patients, because time that is spent filling out government forms is time that is not spent treating patients. And doctors have the same 24 hours in the day as everybody else.

When you add more patients to more paperwork per patient, you are talking about still more costs. How can that lower medical costs? But although that may be impossible, politics is the art of the impossible. All it takes is rhetoric and a public that does not think beyond the rhetoric they hear.

12. Helping the Poor. It was Thomas Edison who brought us electricity, not the Sierra Club. It was the Wright brothers who got us off the ground, not the Federal Aviation Administration. It was Henry Ford who ended the isolation of millions of Americans by making the automobile affordable, not Ralph Nader.

Those who have helped the poor the most have not been those who have gone around loudly expressing “compassion” for the poor, but those who found ways to make industry more productive and distribution more efficient, so that the poor of today can afford things that the affluent of yesterday could only dream about.

13. Income Mobility. Only by focusing on the income brackets, instead of the actual people moving between those brackets, have the intelligentsia been able to verbally create a “problem” for which a “solution” is necessary. They have created a powerful vision of “classes” with “disparities” and “inequities” in income, caused by “barriers” created by “society.” But the routine rise of millions of people out of the lowest quintile over time makes a mockery of the “barriers” assumed by many, if not most, of the intelligentsia.

14. “Giving Back.” All the high-flown talk about how people who are successful in business should “give back” to the community that created the things that facilitated their success is, again, something that sounds plausible to people who do not stop and think through what is being said. After years of dumbed-down education, that apparently includes a lot of people.

Take Obama’s example of the business that benefits from being able to ship their products on roads that the government built. How does that create a need to “give back”? Did the taxpayers, including business taxpayers, not pay for that road when it was built? Why should they have to pay for it twice?

What about the workers that businesses hire, whose education is usually created in government-financed schools? The government doesn’t have any wealth of its own, except what it takes from taxpayers, whether individuals or businesses. They have already paid for that education. It is not a gift that they have to “give back” by letting politicians take more of their money and freedom.

When businesses hire highly educated people, such as chemists or engineers, competition in the labor market forces them to pay higher salaries for people with longer years of valuable education. That education is not a government gift to the employers. It is paid for while it is being created in schools and universities, and it is paid for in higher salaries when highly educated people are hired.

One of the tricks of professional magicians is to distract the audience’s attention from what they are doing while they are creating an illusion of magic. Pious talk about “giving back” distracts our attention from the cold fact that politicians are taking away more and more of our money and our freedom.

15. Government Assistance. Do people who advocate special government programs for blacks realize that the federal government has had special programs for American Indians, including affirmative action, since the early 19th century — and that American Indians remain one of the few groups worse off than blacks?

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yes, you’ve been indoctrinated.

You seem to think that the federal government having more power to wield over us is a good thing, it is not.

A civil society needs a central authority. The role of that authority has been debated since the first constitutional convention. It’s not a question of good or bad, but of degree.  Unbridled capitalism is as destructive as strict communism. The answer lies somewhere in between, and representative government is the best arbiter the world has come up with yet.  We cannot exist in a zero sum world.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

A civil society needs a central authority. The role of that authority has been debated since the first constitutional convention. It’s not a question of good or bad, but of degree.  Unbridled capitalism is as destructive as strict communism. The answer lies somewhere in between, and representative government is the best arbiter the world has come up with yet.  We cannot exist in a zero sum world.

Like I said, indoctrinated, this one paragraph says it all.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Unbridled ignorance is even more destructive to society.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Borders Wide Open, Record Inflation, Destroyed our Energy Independence, Humiliated our country with the way he withdrew us from Afghanistan , Depleted our military with the mandatory vaccine mandates on a bullshit vaccine that doesn’t work. I could go on an on but it goes with out saying this is the weakest and most humiliated our country has ever been. To think the Biden Crime family has brought decency to the White House is laughable.

Your civil discourse is to tell the rest of us how great your side is and how bad our side is in your eyes.  You are doing a great job tonight of trying to speak as though you are the voice of reason. 

2 genders is the perfect discussion here. Your side wants multiple.  Let's have a discussion and meet in the middle would be your thoughts. Hell no!! There's 2!!!  We don't need discourse, we need your side defeated and defeated soundly!