Trump-Endorsed Candidates 129-8 in Primaries After Big Wins in SC, NV, ND!

Reagan

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I believe DeSantis will be the R nominee and that spells big trouble for D's, they better grab Manchin and the hell with what Pelosi and others say or it's doom day for them

Man I can't wait til the primaries going to be epic 

Definitely need the D’s OUT, they are ruining the country.  And to say otherwise, shows one ignorance!

8 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

2019 and 2020 was under who's watch when the country went to ####?

No empty store shelves, no inflation, stock market not tanking, no $5 gas, and the list goes on.  So, whose watch did this happen under.  Things did start a turn in 2019 and 2020, when Fauci, the Dims, and China turned COVID loose.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

No empty store shelves, no inflation, stock market not tanking, no $5 gas, and the list goes on.  So, whose watch did this happen under.  Things did start a turn in 2019 and 2020, when Fauci, the Dims, and China turned COVID loose.

Libs like this guy always seem to forget tiny details like this, just like the democrats tried to rewrite history on who started the housing bubble, it works great when they have a low information crowd to sell it to that doesn’t know any better or doesn’t care, or both.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Inflation doesn't happen over night, anyone with a pea size brain knows that... I like how Conald was President when this started and you blame fauci. D's and China for it... D's ran on fixing this stuff and they haven't and they're the party in power so they're to blame... 

Yall blame D's, and D's blame R's... welcome to the game, your being played 

IF and that's a big if the R's take over in 2024 it'll be on their shoulders and I can hear em now saying biden this biden that, yet they'll say from 2022-2024 at campaigns etc that their going to fix this mess... rinse wash repeat

17 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Inflation doesn't happen over night, anyone with a pea size brain knows that... I like how Conald was President when this started and you blame fauci. D's and China for it... D's ran on fixing this stuff and they haven't and they're the party in power so they're to blame... 

IF and that's a big if the R's take over in 2024 it'll be on their shoulders and I can hear em now saying biden this biden that, yet they'll say from 2022-2024 at campaigns etc that their going to fix this mess... rinse wash repeat

R’s are taking over this November when they take back house and senate…..and if Biden don’t sign bills sent to him, they will peg him as the obstructionist….setting up a clear win in 2024

5 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

What was the inflation rate when Trump left office?

37 minutes ago, Reagan said:

What was the inflation rate when Trump left office?

Around 2% if I'm not mistaken 

This is the hidden content, please

Times change as well as money, there was time gas was less than a $1, imagine what those folks think about $2+ gas

Food was dirt cheap like pennies cheap... not any more

It's been said many years all the spending would catch up with us, here we are

7 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Around 2% if I'm not mistaken 

Times change as well as money, there was time gas was less than a $1, imagine what those folks think about $2+ gas

Food was dirt cheap like pennies cheap... not any more

It's been said many years all the spending would catch up with us, here we are

Trump got hit by Covid, take 5 minutes to read the link, these are all policies imposed by Biden that directly influenced energy costs, and decisions only someone that was anti-fossil fuels would make, the are non-sensical policies AFTER we were energy independent.

Fuel costs go up everything goes up, Biden did that singlehandedly, no help from Trump.