MSNBC, US Under Siege by Christians

Hagar

Didn’t take long for them to break out the Satanic Flag.  Are you a Christian and a Democrat?  Based on this, that seems impossible.  Wouldn’t want to gamble my soul and eternal life on it.  Be hard to explain.  I pray you think long and hard about it.

This is the hidden content, please

31 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Didn’t take long for them to break out the Satanic Flag.  Are you a Christian and a Democrat?  Based on this, that seems impossible.  Wouldn’t want to gamble my soul and eternal life on it.  Be hard to explain.  I pray you think long and hard about it.

🤦

40 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You can't be serious right? You can't link all D's to this mess, I know plenty of Christian D's! SMFH 

11 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You can't be serious right? You can't link all D's to this mess, I know plenty of Christian D's! SMFH 

I’m saying, imo, it’s very difficult to be both.  “This mess” is the Dems doing.  They’ve been after Christians and desecrating Churches.  Lest we forget, they booed God at the 2012 DNC (it’s on YouTube if you’re unfamiliar).

And they recently admit (2019) they are a post-Christian Party.

So yes, I’m hard pressed to see how you can be both.  I could post these type links all day.  

47 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m saying, imo, it’s very difficult to be both.  “This mess” is the Dems doing.  They’ve been after Christians and desecrating Churches.  Lest we forget, they booed God at the 2012 DNC (it’s on YouTube if you’re unfamiliar).

And they recently admit (2019) they are a post-Christian Party.

So yes, I’m hard pressed to see how you can be both.  I could post these type links all day.  

Ok fair enough! I'll counter with I know D's who go to church faithfully, tithe etc that don't buy into what your selling... I'm sure there's R's who don't believe in God let's throw that out there also... if you don't think so, Google it... we can do this all day

It's hard to downgrade a whole party at the expense of a handful of clowns... that's like saying all of MAGA is racist because there's some extreme righters who "won't be replaced"... it don't work that way! Nice try though 

11 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Ok fair enough! I'll counter with I know D's who go to church faithfully, tithe etc that don't buy into what your selling... I'm sure there's R's who don't believe in God let's throw that out there also... if you don't think so, Google it... we can do this all day

It's hard to downgrade a whole party at the expense of a handful of clowns... that's like saying all of MAGA is racist because there's some extreme righters who "won't be replaced"... it don't work that way! Nice try though 

Look at what dems support 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Nice try though.  Care to post links showing where the Republicans booed God?  Where Republicans have a problem with Christians?  As I said, I could post links all day showing Dems attacking God, the Christian faith, even Christians themselves.  So your “Republicans are bad too” doesn’t hold water in this case.  You’re in a losing discussion. And whether someone is a Christian or not is not the issue.  The issue is the Party’s agenda, and based on their actions, the Democrats are anti-God & Christians.

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Nice try though.  Care to post links showing where the Republicans booed God?  Where Republicans have a problem with Christians?  As I said, I could post links all day showing Dems attacking God, the Christian faith, even Christians themselves.  So your “Republicans are bad too” doesn’t hold water in this case.  You’re in a losing discussion. And whether someone is a Christian or not is not the issue.  The issue is the Party’s agenda, and based on their actions, the Democrats are anti-God & Christians.

The D's I know aren't anti God or anti Christians! Not going to speak for others though 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

The D's I know aren't anti God or anti Christians! Not going to speak for others though 

Again, it’s not the individuals, it’s the Party.  The individuals are gambling their own salvation.  The Dem Party is, without a doubt, anti-God & Christians.  As a Christian, I couldn’t be a member of the Dem Party.  Anyone who tries to be both is gambling, and again imo.  Only God decides, but I’ve enough on my negative plate without adding being a Democrat.  

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Again, it’s not the individuals, it’s the Party.  The individuals are gambling their own salvation.  The Dem Party is, without a doubt, anti-God & Christians.  As a Christian, I couldn’t be a member of the Dem Party.  Anyone who tries to be both is gambling, and again imo.  Only God decides, but I’ve enough on my negative plate without adding being a Democrat.  

Only 1 unforgivable sin according to God himself 

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Isn’t Pelosi a Christian? How’s that working out for her? I’m not Catholic, so is excommunicated the correct term? Maybe not in good standing. 

To your point…

From the article:

Catholic bishops in Colorado published an open letter Monday requesting that Catholic state lawmakers who voted in favor of an abortion bill "voluntarily refrain from Holy Communion." 

Voting for the Reproductive Health Equity Act (RHEA), the bishops wrote, was "participating in a gravely sinful action because it facilitates the killing of innocent unborn babies." 

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

To your point…

From the article:

Catholic bishops in Colorado published an open letter Monday requesting that Catholic state lawmakers who voted in favor of an abortion bill "voluntarily refrain from Holy Communion." 

Voting for the Reproductive Health Equity Act (RHEA), the bishops wrote, was "participating in a gravely sinful action because it facilitates the killing of innocent unborn babies." 

Bingo! IMO you can’t be for abortion an be a Christian. 

8 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Do you know any dems? And do that support what yall are claiming?

yes more than I can count and I have daily contact with them so I know them….and I sense that they disagree with some things that the dem party stand on ……but they still vote dem…..they just can’t punch the republicans ticket.

some I know very well….one female co worker has expressed she is against abortion but she still votes dem

lack of conscience 

If you vote Democrat 

then you support abortion, lgbtq and the gender mess, handouts….and many other things that are against God s word.

the fact that dems can’t see this baffles me….can I say indoctrination!

Just now, 5GallonBucket said:

yes more than I can count and I have daily contact with them so I know them….and I sense that they disagree with some things that the dem party stand on ……but they still vote dem…..they just can’t punch the republicans ticket.

some I know very well….one female co worker has expressed she is against abortion but she still votes dem

lack of conscience 

If you vote Democrat 

then you support abortion, lgbtq and the gender mess, handouts….and many other things that are against God s word.

the fact that dems can’t see this baffles me….can I say indoctrination!

I disagree with most of this 

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So you agree God would be for neither of these parties! 

I love when people start their response with “so”. It lets one know immediately (if not sooner) that he is about to be misinterpreted with a totally different conclusion drawn. 

God is for people who confess their sins to Christ and worship him through him.