MSNBC, US Under Siege by Christians

Hagar

4 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Seems R's are for abortion also

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Seems R's are for abortion also

Abortion was never an issue with Trump. He said he is against it, but thinks it’s a choice. Isn’t that the middle ground you preach?

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I post this cause somehow the R's according to 1's on here are the only choice! R's have same beliefs as D's just a different way of saying it

Labels, labels, labels….I have my own thoughts that lean towards the right because I can’t believe anyone can have a brain that functions like the left. 

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Dude literally said he wouldn't ban it and is very Pro choice 

Dude said he hates the concept of it (personal for him) but thinks it’s a choice. Thought you wanted people in the middle, but when one is, you question it. 

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Dude said he hates the concept of it (personal for him) but thinks it’s a choice. Thought you wanted people in the middle, but when one is, you question it. 

Go back and read your replies on abortion! It's only D's who believe in this according to yall.. stay on topic if possible, this has nothing to do with me, I'm not defending either party

35 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Go back and read your replies on abortion! It's only D's who believe in this according to yall.. stay on topic if possible, this has nothing to do with me, I'm not defending either party

I have to go back and review my replies on abortion, but if I question yours, I’m off topic. Spoken like a true lefty. 

On 6/6/2022 at 9:57 PM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You can't be serious right? You can't link all D's to this mess, I know plenty of Christian D's! SMFH 

That is almost comical. You can’t link all is in the Democrat mindset…. or only when it comes to them?

On January 6, 2021 we had a mass protest in the capitol. It was claimed  to be an insurrection, which it absolutely was not as they did not try to overthrow the government. But every conservative and every Republican across the nation is branded that’s trying to overturn the government. One cop gets convicted of assault or some kind of homicide and all policeman are evil and racist. If there are 20,000 crooked cops out there, 98% still don’t fall in that category yet the Democrats paint with a mighty broadbrush.

The most powerful black woman in United States history was Condoleezza Rice. She was appointed and remained in her position under a Republican presidency. She was the first and only black female Secretary of State. Up until the Obama presidency, the most powerful black.male in US history was Colin Powell. Again, under a Republican president. The lowest unemployment in recorded American history for blacks was under a Republican president. I could keep going on however current statements  almost daily by the media and democratic politicians is that Republicans are all racist.

It seems funny that you say can’t link all yet everything the Democrats say in this day and age links every Republican. They just as well say, “you people”.

10 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Jesus wouldn't be for neither of these parties... 1 defends abortion, 1 defends adultery! Prove me wrong 

I don’t defend adultery …. It’s wrong

Who is being defended?

and of course there is no perfect party but laws have been put in place to make killing a baby ok

if you can’t see the difference then I don’t know what to tell ya.

Lesser of two evils and it’s not really close when talking policies.

30 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

That is almost comical. You can’t link all is in the Democrat mindset…. or only when it comes to them?

On January 6, 2021 we had a mass protest in the capitol. It was claimed  to be an insurrection, which it absolutely was not as they did not try to overthrow the government. But every conservative and every Republican across the nation is branded that’s trying to overturn the government. One cop gets convicted of assault or some kind of homicide and all policeman are evil and racist. If there are 20,000 crooked cops out there, 98% still don’t fall in that category yet the Democrats paint with a mighty broadbrush.

The most powerful black woman in United States history was Condoleezza Rice. She was appointed and remained in her position under a Republican presidency. She was the first and only black female Secretary of State. Up until the Obama presidency, the most powerful black.male in US history was Colin Powell. Again, under a Republican president. The lowest unemployment in recorded American history for blacks was under a Republican president. I could keep going on however current statements  almost daily by the media and democratic politicians is that Republicans are all racist.

It seems funny that you say can’t link all yet everything the Democrats say in this day and age links every Republican. They just as well say, “you people”.

I see what you're saying, but it falls on deaf ears cause I never linked anyone to any of those examples...

31 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I don’t defend adultery …. It’s wrong

Who is being defended?

and of course there is no perfect party but laws have been put in place to make killing a baby ok

if you can’t see the difference then I don’t know what to tell ya.

Lesser of two evils and it’s not really close when talking policies.

The way I see it is as long as you repent and confess your sins, you can vote for either of these ungodly parties...

7 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Dude literally said he wouldn't ban it and is very Pro choice 

That’s a 23 year old clip. Lol. Heck back in 1999 I was pro choice before I got saved an God opened my eyes to the fact that abortion was wrong. You act like God can’t change people. There are a lot other desires that he took out of my life an I am grateful for it. Your real good about pulling out that broad brush an painting a huge swath of the population with it.

35 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

That’s a 23 year old clip. Lol. Heck back in 1999 I was pro choice before I got saved an God opened my eyes to the fact that abortion was wrong. You act like God can’t change people. There are a lot other desires that he took out of my life an I am grateful for it. Your real good about pulling out that broad brush an painting a huge swath of the population with it.

👍🏽