22 AAA v. 21 AAA

You guys! You guys!  21-3a are about the most "Blow out" predicters I have ever seen in my life.  The only one that will have a potential to be a "Blow out" is the WOS vs Coldspring.  I don't think you can say that about the other two.  I am glad that 21-3a takes the 22-3a so lightly.  As someone has said already, Silsbee was predicted to "BLOW OUT" Splendora last year but we seen a 27-25 margin.  Keep being over confident 21-3a!  You may be the one's "Airing up your basketballs early" to get beat again in the first round by Splendora in the thump thump sport.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JackNtheBox

Big Brother is watching you Richard.  He dont like your vaild points about 21 AAA.  Dont get banned, for your opinion.  That's what will happen if you keep on.  No more arguments in favor of 22AAA or else.  :o

Guest JackNtheBox

HEY! We dont take kindly to Kickers around here.  We figured to earn a little respect after last year, but some of you are a little too high on yourselves.  You probably love the smell of your own farts.  Us 22AAAer's think that you have a very tough district, but I dont see how you can not be worried about a playoff game.  Sounds like some of you think that we shouldnt even play the game and give the win to 21AAA.  Anything can happen girls. Good luck 21AAA, youre gonna need it.  GET A WIN CATS, NDN's, & TROJANS!

HEY! We dont take kindly to Kickers around here.  We figured to earn a little respect after last year, but some of you are a little too high on yourselves.  You probably love the smell of your own farts.  Us 22AAAer's think that you have a very tough district, but I dont see how you can not be worried about a playoff game.  Sounds like some of you think that we shouldnt even play the game and give the win to 21AAA.  Anything can happen girls. Good luck 21AAA, youre gonna need it.  GET A WIN CATS, NDN's, & TROJANS!

:D :D :D Depends on what I ate.

By the way, I never said I was overlooking anyone in the playoffs. There was a question asked, so I answered it. Im just having fun, that is what its for. Please unwad your panties now. ;D

let's see now.  Jasper actually DID beat Silsbee in a game few people in the District gave them a chance of winning, especially at the start of District play.

But you 22-3a folks have a good point.  Splendora is the district champion, playing third place Jasper.  Splendora should clearly be the favorite, and Jasper is the underdog.  You get no argument from me on that.   :)

I'll agree with not giving Jasper a chance to beat Silsbee at the beginning of the year. But if you will look at the Week 10 Pick'ems, more than 75% of the people picking were taking Jasper to beat Silsbee. Jasper was the favorite going into that game.

Kicker is from WO-S. Do you think 22AAA "earned a little respect" last year when they sent in Liberty to play us and lose 60-0? No one is overlooking Coldspring, but if you want a prediction, we'll be honest. I expect a 21-AAA sweep. How is that disrespectful? Compare records and strength of schedule. WO-S played three 4A teams and beat two of them. One of the teams we beat ended up champ of a tough 4A district (Dayton). Our district's fifth-place team (Hamshire-Fannett) beat Splendora 28-6. Splendora barely outplayed our SIXTH place team. Our SEVENTH place team beat Cleveland 22-14. Kville already beat CLeveland 27-0 this year.

Here is 22's record this year against 21:

Wins:

Liberty 28, Bridge City 25

Splendora 22, Orangefield 14

Losses:

Ham-Fan 36, Liberty 18

Kville 38, Liberty 20

Kville 27, Cleveland 0

Hardin-Jeff 22, Cleveland 14

Ham-Fan 28, Splendora 6

So 22-3A is 2-5 against 21-3A this year, and have no wins against any of the playoff teams. The teams they beat went 0-7 and 3-4 in district, and neither beat a single 21-3A playoff team.

Our overall records are 9-1, 9-1 and 6-4, with two of the six losses coming against 4A playoff teams, three coming against fellow 21-3A playoff teams (kville's loss is to WO-S, Jasper lost to kville and WO-S), and one against a 2A championship contender (Jasper lost to Newton).

Your overall records are 5-5, 7-3 and 4-6, including a loss to a 4-6 2A team.

Want respect? Earn it. If Coldspring beats us, I'll be the first one here to give props.

You may be the one's "Airing up your basketballs early" to get beat again in the first round by Splendora in the thump thump sport.

This guy makes a good point. Splendora beating WOS in basketball last year was about as unlikely as Coldspring beating us this year in football. BUT IT HAPPENED!! Food for thought. We better be focused.

This guy makes a good point. Splendora beating WOS in basketball last year was about as unlikely as Coldspring beating us this year in football. BUT IT HAPPENED!! Food for thought. We better be focused.

Basketball team/football team....may be some of the same athletes...not the same discipline.  Just my opinion.  I'm not trying to downplay the importance of focus...just stating that I think 22-3A is grasping.  I hope they will be gasping after Saturday night.

So many posts to reply to and so little time.  We 22-3a ers know yall love to talk trash and it makes it fun.  People have talked trash all year about Splendora and eventhough I have no stake in their program I love to see all the wins they have put up on people that are supposed to beat them.  It will be a game!   :-\

no one has a chance but I would pick cleveland over k ville if I had to pick one.

The Jasper qb will run all over splendora and wos is wos

Kville has had the closest games against the worst teams like BC, OF, HF, and HJ  I think they are a better team than jasper but play down to their competition.

are you serious??? ??? Kville beat HF 68-29 and beat BC 67-25 and beat HJ 52-17 how are them games close ??? now yes the OF game was close but thats the only game of them 4 that was close at all and OF aint as bad as ppl thought they were

are you serious??? ??? Kville beat HF 68-29 and beat BC 67-25 and beat HJ 52-17 how are them games close ??? now yes the OF game was close but thats the only game of them 4 that was close at all and OF aint as bad as ppl thought they were

They also beat Cleveland 27-0. This is a rematch.

Guest luke tha drifter

look it boils down to this. No one is doubting that WOS, Jasper, and Kirbyville are good teams, but in the Texas High School Football Playoffs anything can happen. Cleveland is not the same team that K-ville played week 0, they started playing defense, and have as good of athletes as anyone. Splendora lost to HF 28-6, but people don't realize is that with 8 minutes left in the game it was a 14-6 game. Splendora beat Orangefield, Orangefield beat HF. Coldspring is coming off 2 losses in a row, but has the athletes to compete with anyone.

No one really knows how this week is going to play out, That is what makes HS football so much fun to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami