Will LUMBERTON and DAYTON see each other again in the playoffs..

WarPaint

all this wishing and hoping....the bottom line is,the road out of reg.III is through YOUR STATE CHAMPIONS, LAMARQUE COOGAHS!!!!  lumberton will be done in rd two. i pulled for the l-train all year,but you're going against coogah nation. you will get derailed in a firey crash.mangled bodies with women and children crying. dayton have the best chance of playing in the reg. championship game against....LAMARQUE!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this wishing and hoping....the bottom line is,the road out of reg.III is through YOUR STATE CHAMPIONS, LAMARQUE COOGAHS!!!!  lumberton will be done in rd two. i pulled for the l-train all year,but you're going against coogah nation. you will get derailed in a firey crash.mangled bodies with women and children crying. dayton have the best chance of playing in the reg. championship game against....LAMARQUE!!!

"mangled bodies", "women and children crying"......i thought this was a high school football forum......way too descriptive!

Guest tigersvoice

"mangled bodies", "women and children crying"......i thought this was a high school football forum......way too descriptive!

Hey Warrior!  You are operating under your own double standard.  What about your signature, "Scalp 'em, Indians, scalp 'em?"

Isn't Yates the favorite to play either Lumberton or LaMarque in round 3?  Who is the favorite to play Dayton (or Texas City) if they make round 3?  I'm thinking Lumberton's road may be a bit tougher.

right now lumberton is safe for the first rd. after that it's lights out.

Thats Funny right there!!!! You just keep proving that you know nothing about H.S. Football! If Dayton were the best team in District they would have beat everybody (THEY DIDN'T)  The Raidernation beat yall, png beat Raidernation then yall beat png, Why can't you face the fact that yall are no better or worse than the other two.

Second please save the fact that you (KNOW)  Dayton would beat teams in advance. Dayton us a good team NOT A GREAT TEAM but good and it is sad that some people like you make it hard for the rest of us to pull for them. I wish the team luck against Crosby because unlike what you think Crosby is coming to play. Save your gaurantees for something you know about, because You have proven that you know very little about Football.

What gives you the right coming from a town that hasnt made the playoffs in school history to: 1. Create your  own fictional community "Raidernation." and 2. Say that I who come from a town that has made the playoffs almost from the time I was born dont know anything about football?

Lumberton and Dayton will both go Deep and I expect to see them playing in the 4th round right here in Beaumont at Lamar cardinal Stadium..........Yall make it happen       Go L-Train!   and   Go Dayton!

you're saying this why??? because you're a good ol' boy and rootin for the area??? be real. dayton has the best shot at being in the 4th rd.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'd love to see both of those games.

Dayton vs. La Marque or Dayton vs. Lumberton

From the top of our brackets on this side, granted that we beat Texas City/Bay City in Round 2, the strongest one I see is Livingston. Those two Houston schools I'm guessing aren't the strongest, and I don't know much about Manor. Houston Yates will definitely dominate the the top of the brackets on the other side of the region. Who ever wins between Lumberton and La Marque or at least thats who I'm expecting will face Houston Yates almost without a doubt.

I agree Dayton has a very strong team But I woluld like to see it happen....Not trying to be unrealistic ,,,,anything can happen at this level of play............that is what this post was started for! ;D And yes I am rooting for this area.........All 3 teams!  I also cheer for PA when they are playing ......anyone in our area except when they are playing against PNG.........

Guest maverick24

No way Lumberton gets by Lamarque, sorry to bring you all down. L Town will see more size and speed than they have all year. Lamarque wont have penalty after penalty and fumble after fumble like Smiley.

Oh no not the TOO MUCH Speed and Size threat again!!!!!

WHO'S NEXT???????

Guest beards_bro

Oh no not the TOO MUCH Speed and Size threat again!!!!!

WHO'S NEXT???????

Hey Mav, we haven't seen that statement before have we? Yea Yea, bla bla bla...size & speed and no turnovers & penalties. How can someone predict that Lamarque will not have fumble after fumble and penalty after penalty before the game is even played. How do they know that our boys will not strip the ball and cause turnovers? All of these people predicting this and that. I just don't understand it.

Guest maverick24

What gives you the right coming from a town that hasnt made the playoffs in school history to: 1. Create your  own fictional community "Raidernation." and 2. Say that I who come from a town that has made the playoffs almost from the time I was born dont know anything about football?

Look your name says it all you  are a kid, I have played in more games than you have prolly seen, Heck my son has prolly played in more games than you have seen. You are the one that opened your mouth over and over and showed all of us you know nothing about FB. Some of the Dayton people have been on here for years and know what they are saying you apear to have jumped on the Broncowagon at the end of the season.

By the way Raidernation has been around many of years, It includes all of Lumberton and all of its sports grow up Kid.

Guest beards_bro

First of all nobody from Dayton is upset about the seeding because there is no doubt about them beating Crosby. They are upset because they are the best team in the district and are not the #1 seed.

Second Saying they wanted to take the easy route is a bold statement which is obviously not true because they would be requesting Smiley or Lumberton two teams everyone knows Dayton can beat.

Did you just say that nobody from Dayton is or was upset with the seeding? I don't think that is a very accurate statement as most of them were very upset last week when all of this drama was going on. They probably aren't very upset now as they just beat Crosby but they were before the game. I don't know how many times we have to go over this..but they are not the #1 seed because they lost there head to head matchup against the train....therefore they can't possibly be the sole best team in district. If you go by who beat who which should matter most, we would be the better team over them this year....it's very simple and plain to see isn't it. All I'm going to say is 8-7...L-Town beats Dayton...the best team all ways wins. It is what it is. If it didn't matter who they played and didn't want the easy way to advance to round #2 then why was there such a big fuss over the seeding all of last week..because it did matter. You say everyone knows Dayton would beat L-Town but the fact is they didn't. They had there chance and couldn't pull it off. They will get a chance to do it next year but not this year..that is over and done with.

Dayton is the only team that has a chance to advance to round three in this district! Just like our district gets swept in round one most years this district usually gets swept in round 2. District 23 is a monster, Congrats on the first round win, but Lamarque and Lamar Consolidated is way to much for SETX.

Did you just say that nobody from Dayton is or was upset with the seeding? I don't think that is a very accurate statement as most of them were very upset last week when all of this drama was going on. They probably aren't very upset now as they just beat Crosby but they were before the game. I don't know how many times we have to go over this..but they are not the #1 seed because they lost there head to head matchup against the train....therefore they can't possibly be the sole best team in district. If you go by who beat who which should matter most, we would be the better team over them this year....it's very simple and plain to see isn't it. All I'm going to say is 8-7...L-Town beats Dayton...the best team all ways wins. It is what it is. If it didn't matter who they played and didn't want the easy way to advance to round #2 then why was there such a big fuss over the seeding all of last week..because it did matter. You say everyone knows Dayton would beat L-Town but the fact is they didn't. They had there chance and couldn't pull it off. They will get a chance to do it next year but not this year..that is over and done with.

Hey beards_bro

Answer this...

If only one team would have gone to the playoffs from 22-4A, who do you think it would have been....

The answer....

#1 Dayton - 1 + 18 = +17

#2 Lumberton +1 - 7 = - 6

#3 PN-G + 7 - 18 = - 11

The only FAIR way to break a 3 way tie is with a point spread system.

Lumberton is very lucky it isn't playing when only 1 team went to the playoffs, because if only one team would have gone, it would have been the Broncos.

Guest maverick24

Hey beards_bro

Answer this...

If only one team would have gone to the playoffs from 22-4A, who do you think it would have been....

The answer....

#1 Dayton - 1 + 18 = +17

#2 Lumberton +1 - 7 = - 6

#3 PN-G + 7 - 18 = - 11

The only FAIR way to break a 3 way tie is with a point spread system.

Lumberton is very lucky it isn't playing when only 1 team went to the playoffs, because if only one team would have gone, it would have been the Broncos.

Ok WHAT IF

You were my GF, or the Sun never came up, or the Moon went Down, or Dogs could talk, or Fish could walk on dry land, Or if YOU FINALLY GET THE FACT THAT THREE TEAMS GO TO THE PLAYOFFS FROM 22-4A AND DAYTON IS THE #2 SEED FOR DIV 2 See we could play what ifs all night Get  a Life!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder