Lot of truth in this article about the mainstream media.

bullets13

Bullets, there's no doubt the lame stream media hid the story to get Biden elected.  Now, again, after the fact, they say it's all true.  But -- this is only half of the story.  Just saw a CNN clip were they were saying this is all true about Biden's son.  But what was amazing was the fact that they went out of their way to say that what's on the laptop has NOTHING to do with Joebama.  Again, just being totally dishonest.  The "big guy" referred to on the laptop is Joebama.  He was involved up to his neck with the money movement while VP and when he wasn't.  

What's also amazing is that 50 years ago we had a press that went after corruption in government.  They investigated and we had a President resign because of it. Now they are on the side of the government corruption.  Even to the point of going out of their way to hide it!

My thoughts.. which are probably relevant to 95% of topics on this board

1) everyone already knows fox, cnn, msnbc, etc is trash. Sorry MAGAs, fox (and you) can’t complain about MSM when fox is literally the most watched news channel on TV 

2) everyone already knows Joe Biden sucks

3) everyone already knows politicians are corrupt. What.. you think they do it because the care about the average American? More laughs

4) no one cares about hunter Biden. Oh he smoked crack on video? Cool.. wasn’t voting for him anyway 

5) what’s the alternative.. Kamala as president? Lol 

It’s one scam after another with the politicians and MSM. Keep the poor people (you) mad at each other over some BS while they (the establishment) continue gigantic wealth transfers to the top 1% and 0.1%. 

and before the “but mean tweets” comments pile in.. the dude who attended Chelsea Clinton’s wedding (Trump) isn’t an outsider. Think about it. 

8 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

1) everyone already knows fox, cnn, msnbc, etc is trash. Sorry MAGAs, fox (and you) can’t complain about MSM when fox is literally the most watched news channel on TV 

3) everyone already knows politicians are corrupt. What.. you think they do it because the care about the average American? More laughs

4) no one cares about hunter Biden. Oh he smoked crack on video? Cool.. wasn’t voting for him anyway 

It’s one scam after another with the politicians and MSM. Keep the poor people (you) mad at each other over some BS while they (the establishment) continue gigantic wealth transfers to the top 1% and 0.1%. 

and before the “but mean tweets” comments pile in.. the dude who attended Chelsea Clinton’s wedding (Trump) isn’t an outsider. Think about it. 

lol, he still doesn’t know what mainstream media means.

10 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

The real truth:

InMagaWeTrust has proven on far too many occasions that he suffers from extreme TDS and has no objectivity...and has established a less trustworthiness rating than pretty much anything in existence. Everyone knows his opinions are trash. (Sorry dude...you can't complain after all of the lies and disinformation you have perpetuated.)

I have thought about the last sentence in his post...like a child...and as every child can comprehend...many people play both sides. The laughable part is that the sentence is on a childlike level, but the poster is under the impression that it is thought provoking. That is hilarious. Think about it InMagaWeTrust. When it comes to Trump posts, you embarrass yourself more than CardinalBacker. That is a feat worthy of...well...pure, unadulterated embarrassment. I'll give you a trophy for persistence. You try harder than anyone to show your TDS affliction. Sorry Cardinalbacker, I thought you took the lead until InMagaWeTrust felt the need to grace us with the return of his comical rhetoric. BigGirl fell to a very, very distant third place.

11 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

26 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The real truth:

InMagaWeTrust has proven on far too many occasions that he suffers from extreme TDS and has no objectivity...and has established a less trustworthiness rating than pretty much anything in existence. Everyone knows his opinions are trash. (Sorry dude...you can't complain after all of the lies and disinformation you have perpetuated.)

I have thought about the last sentence in his post...like a child...and as every child can comprehend...many people play both sides. The laughable part is that the sentence is on a childlike level, but the poster is under the impression that it is thought provoking. That is hilarious. Think about it InMagaWeTrust. When it comes to Trump posts, you embarrass yourself more than CardinalBacker. That is a feat worthy of...well...pure, unadulterated embarrassment. I'll give you a trophy for persistence. You try harder than anyone to show your TDS affliction. Sorry Cardinalbacker, I thought you took the lead until InMagaWeTrust felt the need to grace us with the return of his comical rhetoric. BigGirl fell to a very, very distant third place.

I forgot to include in my previous post the ultimate hilarity in InMagaWeTrust's post. As childish as the whole post is, the part that puts the cherry on top is Item number 3. InMagaWeTrust states that all politicians are corrupt. If true, what happens when American elects a non-politician to office. Oh wow, we have a case study. Who does he complain the loudest about being corrupt (yes, even you InMagaWeTrust can get this one correct)...the non-politician. So if all politicians are corrupt, and we elect a non-politician...who (in his eyes) is even more corrupt, who do we vote for? Should we vote for a corrupt politician or a corrupt non-politician. To avoid corruption, deductive reasoning concludes that InMagaWeTrust thinks we should vote for...well, I don't know. InMagaWeTrust, who should we vote for to eliminate political corruption...a politician, a Hollywood elite, a commoner? Please guide us in our next selection. I have a feeling that by the time the next GOP president takes office, TDS disease will fade into oblivion and a new Liberal disease will take it's place.

I’m at a loss to see how anyone (with at least a double digit IQ) could use the Liberal MSM sites for their news.  They pushed the fake Russian Collusion story for three years.  Yes, three years.  Then they bury the Hunter Biden laptop story for two years.  Yes, two years.  Now stay with me, I know liberals have a hard time with the truth, but that’s five (5) years of being wrong, yet some of you still think they’re valid news sources.  How?  When someone lies to you for five years how could you trust them?  And that’s just two major issues.  I’m not even throwing in the Nick Sandmann lie and the lies about Kyle Rittenhouse.

And you want to come back with, but, but, but FOX is just as bad.  Really?  Name a story FOX has pushed for years that was wrong?  Sure, they’ll mess up occasionally, everyone does, but not for years.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’m at a loss to see how anyone (with at least a double digit IQ) could use the Liberal MSM sites for their news.  They pushed the fake Russian Collusion story for three years.  Yes, three years.  Then they bury the Hunter Biden laptop story for two years.  Yes, two years.  Now stay with me, I know liberals have a hard time with the truth, but that’s five (5) years of being wrong, yet some of you still think they’re valid news sources.  How?  When someone lies to you for five years how could you trust them?  And that’s just two major issues.  I’m not even throwing in the Nick Sandmann lie and the lies about Kyle Rittenhouse.

And you want to come back with, but, but, but FOX is just as bad.  Really?  Name a story FOX has pushed for years that was wrong?  Sure, they’ll mess up occasionally, everyone does, but not for years.

Hitler had control of the media for his propaganda. With 81,000,000 Biden voters watching the MSM, one would think their ratings would be better….but combined they can’t beat Fox. Makes one wonder.

The Right to Free Speech was placed first in the Constitution because it's the most important one.  The right of the press of speak about government is the lynchpin of democracy... without it the rest falls apart.  

It's really sad because we've lost the right to speak up about the government by default.  The media has chosen a side and now actively works to further the ends of one political party at the expense of the other.  There's really not much difference between the state-run media in totalitarian regimes and what we have here.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The Right to Free Speech was placed first in the Constitution because it's the most important one.  The right of the press of speak about government is the lynchpin of democracy... without it the rest falls apart.  

It's really sad because we've lost the right to speak up about the government by default.  The media has chosen a side and now actively works to further the ends of one political party at the expense of the other.  There's really not much difference between the state-run media in totalitarian regimes and what we have here.  

I agree….that’s how you end up with a fraudulent election. 😁

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did Hitler ring a bell?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Did Hitler ring a bell?

You mistakenly thought I was talking about one specific party.  There's no difference between hacks calling themselves media on the left and hacks calling themselves media on the right.  

OAN, Newsmax, and most of those sites that Reagan links are just as biased, just in the opposite direction. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You mistakenly thought I was talking about one specific party.  There's no difference between hacks calling themselves media on the left and hacks calling themselves media on the right.  

OAN, Newsmax, and most of those sites that Reagan links are just as biased, just in the opposite direction. 

It’s easy ….. just believe the opposite of what CNN is reporting. Problem solved..😎

On 3/31/2022 at 9:47 AM, Reagan said:

Bullets, there's no doubt the lame stream media hid the story to get Biden elected.  Now, again, after the fact, they say it's all true.  But -- this is only half of the story.  Just saw a CNN clip were they were saying this is all true about Biden's son.  But what was amazing was the fact that they went out of their way to say that what's on the laptop has NOTHING to do with Joebama.  Again, just being totally dishonest.  The "big guy" referred to on the laptop is Joebama.  He was involved up to his neck with the money movement while VP and when he wasn't.  

What's also amazing is that 50 years ago we had a press that went after corruption in government.  They investigated and we had a President resign because of it. Now they are on the side of the government corruption.  Even to the point of going out of their way to hide it!

agree with most of this, but both parties are "the side of government corruption."  one just happens to align with my personal/political views more than the other.  

On 3/31/2022 at 9:42 PM, Englebert said:

The real truth:

You are by far one of the dumbest posters here and it’s not even close lol.. simping for a literal NYC born and raised liberal, turned Hollywood celebrity, 24/7 all day everyday, for FREE 

50 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You are by far one of the dumbest posters here and it’s not even close lol.. simping for a literal NYC born and raised liberal, turned Hollywood celebrity, 24/7 all day everyday, for FREE 

Coming from you, that is a compliment.  But how can I be "one" of the dumbest posters and yet also have nobody else close to me. If nobody is close to me, wouldn't that make the dumbest poster? Do you ever read your own posts? If so, can even you make sense of them? How far down on the intelligence scale does one have to be before attaining the ability to comprehend your posts?

Your comical posts couple with your unintelligible responses are our entertainment...FREE. Keep'em coming. Although your analysis of anything pertaining to Trump is hilarious, please keep trying with your personal insults...those are comedic gold. It's hard to imagine someone with so little self-awareness. 

Way to ruin another topic!

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I started to let this go, but on further thought, you deserve to be embarrassed again. You are stating that we should vote (or not vote) for a person because he is from New York City or Hollywood. Only extremely weak-minded people vote for stereotypes instead of the person...and this is exactly what you advocate. Like simpletons, you are obsessed with stereotypes. Not every southerner is a good person, not every Yankee or Californian is bad. Everyone from well-below average intelligence to extremely intelligent people know this. Hopefully one day you will ascend into this group, but it appears you have a ways to go before cracking into the bottom quadrant.