*SETXsports.com Rankings After Week 10*

KFDM COOP

Sulphur lost in the first round of the playoffs THIS year.  They were goodLAST year.  You can't expect to play in TAAPS and have anyone fear you.  The competition is just not there.  However, Kelly is good this year.  How good?  That could be debated for eternity.  They don't beat WB, WOS or the top 4a schools.

Not to say that Kelly would beat WB or WOS but don't say they can't when they don't have the opportunity to try.

so, if/when stark orange west loses in the playoffs, does that mean they arent any good? no, Kelly wouldnt beat wb, the others , they could play with.... you have a magic crystal ball saying s-ow would win..I DONT THINK SO, TIM. this too could be debated for eternity..i think they'd beat orange-stark west this year..you dont.big whoop.we are undefeated, yall arent..undefeated should be on top of any poll

You can't expect to play in TAAPS and have anyone fear you.  are we supposed to fear s-ow? shah.......FEAR THE DAWG

Nice try. Kansas is undefeated. Look at where they are at. 4 places under already-beaten teams. Why you ask? Because even though they are undefeated, they cant run with the big dogs.

See the resemblence?

Guest FPHS 78

Kelly had what?, 9 first downs against Pius?

lucky we had any....any play for positive yardage was getting flagged.  the offense was stuck, pius has good D, but dang it......the refs sucked....almost 200 yds in penalties? gimme a break..billy noonan's uncles reffed that game....ran 40 something plays w/ 14 holding penalties.... ???

2 td called back :o

lucky we had any....any play for positive yardage was getting flagged.  the offense was stuck, pius has good D, but dang it......the refs sucked....almost 200 yds in penalties? gimme a break..billy noonan's uncles reffed that game....ran 40 something plays w/ 14 holding penalties.... ???

2 td called back :o

That seems like a lot to me as well. although I noticed that Pius got flagged 10 times.  Just sounds like a sloppy game from the outsiders viewpoint.

glad u brought that up.end of the season, if KU is undefeated, you dont think they will be in the BCS title game?

FEAR THE DAWG

All trash talking aside, I think they should get a shot. Thats whats wrong with the dang BCS. I really dont think they will have a chance. Sad but true. They could finish 3rd or 4th in the nation with the only unbeaten record.

Guest FPHS 78

That seems like a lot to me as well. although I noticed that Pius got flagged 10 times.   Just sounds like a sloppy game from the outsiders viewpoint.

they chunked some flaggs on pius  (5 yarders) towards the end to make it look even

all i know is 24 penalties makes for a slow game.good defensive game, refs wouldnt let the offense ever get going

Guest FPHS 78

All trash talking aside, I think they should get a shot. Thats whats wrong with the dang BCS. I really dont think they will have a chance. Sad but true. They could finish 3rd or 4th in the nation with the only unbeaten record.

Ku is playing some good ball, if they go undefeated, they will have to be in title game.screwy year for college fball

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder