Lumberton Playoff tickets?

Raider88

88 after reading your post about 4:30 am getting ready for last nite. I knew you were thinking it. Breaking the astrodome crowd record, that would be a real accomplishment. It'll take a few generations. you have to understand there are PNG people who drive from all over the country to come home for the playoffs, especially if its in the dome. I am not making this up. with the last state playoff against Stephenville I got up at 3 am to go to work to get off at 3 to drive to the dome. Had help from my relief who was a big Ned fan. He understands.

You know whats funny 82 5A State Champs that is exactly what they told us so they are pushing to move it over to Reliant Stadium there were worrys the 'Dome would not be BIG enough to hold all of the fans. ;D ;D

I have been waiting a LOMG to be able to post things like this!!  ;D ;D

You know whats funny 82 5A State Champs that is exactly what they told us so they are pushing to move it over to Reliant Stadium there were worrys the 'Dome would not be BIG enough to hold all of the fans. ;D ;D

I have been waiting a LOMG to be able to post things like this!!  ;D ;D

:D :D :D I've got to admit, that was pretty whitty. I like it! GO Raiders! ;D

I have been trying to talk my wife into it but you know how that goes.  ;D

Also it is hard to find a place in L-Town with enough room to accomadate us (we also need a BIG house for our triplets, 2 girls, one boy) we need at least a acre and that is going for a small MINT now. We need some room in between the houses so that the neighbors will not hear us screaming and arguing at one another.  ;D J/K On a serious note it is hard for us to move since we both work in Orange.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124