Who will get the 3rd playoff spot in 21-3A along with HJ and Silsbee?

bobcatfan

Who do you think will get the 3rd playoff spot in 21-3A along with HJ and Silsbee?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will get the 3rd playoff spot in 21-3A along with HJ and Silsbee?

• WOS
    • Jasper
    • Orangefield
    • Kirbyville

I've seen a couple threads about who will win 21-3A, and i think the obvious answers to that question is either HJ or Silsbee.  I think barring injuries or grades both of those teams should have no problem making the playoffs.  So really you are just arguing about who is better when both will likely be in the playoffs anyway.  I think the more intriguing question really is who will be the 3rd playoff team from this district.  Everyone seems to think WOS and Jasper will be very good, and Orangefield has a good young team (although they might be a year away) and possibly a darkhorse.  But what do yall think?  Who of these 4 do you like the most?  I would like to hear some analysis from those familiar with this district...

• 4 weeks later...

Now that we've seen these teams play a few games now and can get a read a little bit on how good these teams are, i thought we should revisit this topic.  Now i know it still might be a little early to say how good Jasper, WOS, and Kirbyville are since their football just ended.  But how many guys from the football team contribute a lot to the bball team from WOS and Jasper?  I heard only a couple guys from WOS that play football play bball, not sure about Jasper and Kirbyville though.  If anyone can answer that question, feel free to post that here.  So WOS played Nederland a couple times now and lost by 20+ and Orangefield just beat Nederland in Nederlands gym.  Not to mention, they already beat Bridge City(who questioned why they werent on this poll???)  I said Orangefield was a good darkhorse candidate and i think that is looking good right now.  I havent seen really any Jasper  scores to date so not real sure about them, i guess i could say the same for Kirbyville...

Anyways, what are yalls thoughts now? Who do you like of the 4 teams contending? Rank the teams in order of how you think they will finish for the final playoff spot (assuming HJ and Silsbee gets 1-2).

Now that we've seen these teams play a few games now and can get a read a little bit on how good these teams are, i thought we should revisit this topic.  Now i know it still might be a little early to say how good Jasper, WOS, and Kirbyville are since their football just ended.  But how many guys from the football team contribute a lot to the bball team from WOS and Jasper?  I heard only a couple guys from WOS that play football play bball, not sure about Jasper and Kirbyville though.  If anyone can answer that question, feel free to post that here.  So WOS played Nederland a couple times now and lost by 20+ and Orangefield just beat Nederland in Nederlands gym.  Not to mention, they already beat Bridge City(who questioned why they werent on this poll???)   I said Orangefield was a good darkhorse candidate and i think that is looking good right now.  I havent seen really any Jasper  scores to date so not real sure about them, i guess i could say the same for Kirbyville...

Anyways, what are yalls thoughts now? Who do you like of the 4 teams contending? Rank the teams in order of how you think they will finish for the final playoff spot (assuming HJ and Silsbee gets 1-2).

Kirbyville basketball roster comes from the football one with the exception of i hurd maybe three seniors.

all five starters come frm football tho

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder