Coldspring-Oakhurst

Crockett

Diboll

Huntington

Palestine Westwood

Shepherd

Woodville

MY PICKS NO ORDER--C-O,DIBOLL, CROCKETT, WOODVILLE 

WDVL Opens with scrimmages WOS, BC; Then Franklin, Newton, Liberty, Orangefield.  THE EAGLES will be battle tested come District Play.  QB position will be young, unless we see an old face go both ways. Defense has a couple holes to fill, OL should be solid depending on offensive scheme. Injuries took a toll at times last year, hoping not the same.  All roads go through Dist 11 for the Region as they are stacked.

20 hours ago, Eagles95 said:

Who are the 4?

Coldspring-Oakhurst

Crockett

Diboll

Huntington

Palestine Westwood

Shepherd

Woodville

MY PICKS NO ORDER--C-O,DIBOLL, CROCKETT, WOODVILLE 

WDVL Opens with scrimmages WOS, BC; Then Franklin, Newton, Liberty, Orangefield.  THE EAGLES will be battle tested come District Play.  QB position will be young, unless we see an old face go both ways. Defense has a couple holes to fill, OL should be solid depending on offensive scheme. Injuries took a toll at times last year, hoping not the same.  All roads go through Dist 11 for the Region as they are stacked.

1.Woodville

2. Shepherd/Diboll

3. Shepherd/Diboll

4. Crockett/Coldspring

I think Woodville should be favored to win but the district will be tougher than people think. Diboll and Coldspring are normally DC contenders and Shepherd returns some key guys as they are dropping down from a tough 4A district. Crockett normally has athletes and things might shape up for their new coach now as he’s coming into his second year. 

I like Woodville’s scrimmages and predistrict schedule as it will have well prepared for district and playoffs long as we stay away from the injury bug. Eagles return a load of playmakers in the skill positions on offense along with 3 out of 5 OLine starters. I believe the coaches have 3 options at quarterback and I like all of them. I’d like to see Bean be able to play both ways if possible but if not I think the other 2 are capable also. Eagles return most of the key guys on defense too but will be missing a big part of the puzzle as MLB Traylor will be graduating. Hopefully someone can fill in. 

Top 5 in Region 3 in no particular order are: 

Columbus

Lorena

Anahuac

Woodville

Cameron Yoe

On 2/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, Setx fan said:

1.Woodville

2. Shepherd/Diboll

3. Shepherd/Diboll

4. Crockett/Coldspring

I think Woodville should be favored to win but the district will be tougher than people think. Diboll and Coldspring are normally DC contenders and Shepherd returns some key guys as they are dropping down from a tough 4A district. Crockett normally has athletes and things might shape up for their new coach now as he’s coming into his second year. 

I like Woodville’s scrimmages and predistrict schedule as it will have well prepared for district and playoffs long as we stay away from the injury bug. Eagles return a load of playmakers in the skill positions on offense along with 3 out of 5 OLine starters. I believe the coaches have 3 options at quarterback and I like all of them. I’d like to see Bean be able to play both ways if possible but if not I think the other 2 are capable also. Eagles return most of the key guys on defense too but will be missing a big part of the puzzle as MLB Traylor will be graduating. Hopefully someone can fill in. 

Top 5 in Region 3 in no particular order are: 

Columbus

Lorena

Anahuac

Woodville

Cameron Yoe

Do you watch football?