5AD1 District 8 and Region 2 discussion.

Cougtalk

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just copying and pasting what I sent you a couple of weeks back.  

Aug. 26 - at Port Neches-Groves, 7:00pm (L)
Sept. 2 - Nederland, 7:00pm (L)
Sept. 9 - OPEN
Sept. 16 - New Caney Porter*, 7:00p. (L)
Start off 0-3, you’re ready to run Captain Morgan off at this point. 
Sept. 22 - at Baytown Sterling*, 7:00pm (W)
Sept. 30 - Crosby*, 7:00pm (L)

Oct. 7 - at La Porte*, 7:00pm (W)
Oct. 14 - Goose Creek Memorial*, 7:00pm. (L)
You’re on suicide watch at this point
Oct. 21 - at Baytown Lee*, 7:00pm (W)
Oct. 28 - Barbers Hill*, 7:00pm (L)
Is it Graham Cracker’s fault?  🤷🏾‍♂️
Nov. 3 - at Humble Kingwood Park*, 7:00 (L)
Missed playoffs.  You’ll cry in the car.

AND y’all will get ran off the field and embarrassed vs West Brook in the scrimmage…

So um.......your 2022 prediction didn't age well.......... what's your 2023 prediction sir?? 

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@BMTSoulja1 any crazy delusional prediction for Port Arthur Memorial you wanna spew on here this year like July 1st of last year?  

Maybe not crazy, but I see yall making the 3rd round this year as well.  If the cards and bracket fall right maybe 4th rd.

21 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Maybe not crazy, but I see yall making the 3rd round this year as well.  If the cards and bracket fall right maybe 4th rd.

You'd have to think LV and Lancaster finish 1 & 2 in their district (in some order). That means they go on opposite sides of the bracket in R2. PAM most likely will have to face one of them in the 3rd round assuming PAM wins district again. Both of those teams are going to be very tough to beat this coming season. Long story short, I think you were right with the 3rd round prediction. 

On 4/26/2023 at 4:55 AM, AledoAlumni said:

You'd have to think LV and Lancaster finish 1 & 2 in their district (in some order). That means they go on opposite sides of the bracket in R2. PAM most likely will have to face one of them in the 3rd round assuming PAM wins district again. Both of those teams are going to be very tough to beat this coming season. Long story short, I think you were right with the 3rd round prediction. 

I think PAM will be very good this season . LV will be tough same as Lancaster. I wouldn’t say automatic L for PAM though.. will know more mid season.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I think PAM will be very good this season . LV will be tough same as Lancaster. I wouldn’t say automatic L for PAM though.. will know more mid season.

Lancaster going to be scary good this upcoming season if they can stay fairly healthy.