How BAD have you got it?

Raider88

How Bad have you got it? 

In regards to your favorite High School football team. As a Lumberton Raider fan this has to be the most anticipated game in history before I headed to work this morning (430am) I had to make sure I had all of the essentials to support my TEAM tonight (I forgot the AIR HORN though, DANG!!  ;D ). What I thought was funny was I went to grab my bleacher seat and when I realized it was yellow (they didn't hae any other color when we got them) I had to leave it behind since it is the color of the opponents. My wife has been teasing me all week telling me I am acting like a 18 yr old and when I mentioned to her that there was talk of tearing down the goal post if Lumberton wins she asked if I was going to participate, I replied "heck yeah". Then she volunteered that my 3 yr old son go along so I knew those plans were out she later told me she did not want to get a late night call that I fell off the goal post and was in the ER ( I thought it was funny). I guess there is just alot of catching up to do since being a Lumberton fan and former player we really never had much to cheer about.

So while driving to work this morning I was wondering "Am I the only one to act this way or are there others (that are in the mid 30's to 40's) who still carry on this way. The more I think about it I guess I should leave it up to the kids, BUT why let them have all the fun haahaahaa!!

Good luck to all the area teams tonight!!!  ;D 8)

I believe this site has done a lot to pump everyone up for one team or another in the area.  Just by reading the posts here it has gotten me all fired up about tonight's game.  The aniticipation is amazing.  I have been telling my wife(she is not from around here but teaches at Lumberton now) about all the things people are wrtiting on here about this one game and she is amazed at excitiement.  I am pulling for Lumberton all the way.  Although I am going to another game  ;D.  Got some ties to the EC Hardin game.  I will be listening to the radio on the way home hoping the Raiders get the job done! 

How Bad have you got it? 

In regards to your favorite High School football team. As a Lumberton Raider fan this has to be the most anticipated game in history before I headed to work this morning (430am) I had to make sure I had all of the essentials to support my TEAM tonight (I forgot the AIR HORN though, DANG!!  ;D ). What I thought was funny was I went to grab my bleacher seat and when I realized it was yellow (they didn't hae any other color when we got them) I had to leave it behind since it is the color of the opponents. My wife has been teasing me all week telling me I am acting like a 18 yr old and when I mentioned to her that there was talk of tearing down the goal post if Lumberton wins she asked if I was going to participate, I replied "heck yeah". Then she volunteered that my 3 yr old son go along so I knew those plans were out she later told me she did not want to get a late night call that I fell off the goal post and was in the ER ( I thought it was funny). I guess there is just alot of catching up to do since being a Lumberton fan and former player we really never had much to cheer about.

So while driving to work this morning I was wondering "Am I the only one to act this way or are there others (that are in the mid 30's to 40's) who still carry on this way. The more I think about it I guess I should leave it up to the kids, BUT why let them have all the fun haahaahaa!!

Good luck to all the area teams tonight!!!  ;D 8)

This is why I want to sit on the Lumberton side. You guys want to do the tomahawk chop? I can get it started.  ;D

The Lumberton fans are the loudest in the area and that's coming from a PNG fan. BTW your not the only adult that is like that believe me. Why do you think there is many posts on this web site? There you have it.

Totally agree about the Lumberton fans being extremely LOUD!  Ya'll blew me away when you came to The Reservation!

This is gonna be a great game tonight!  Of coarse... I also thought that about the Ned/Day game!  ???

I would hate to see Nederland break their awesome playoff streak... but if it does happen I'm glad Lumberton will go for the first time.  Regardless of who represents this district... I want them to do well and show the rest of the state that 22-4a knows football!  Good luck to all the teams playing on this last week of the regular season.

if you need to go see a psych.... so do I. I bleed pretty purple, but I am going to see L and Ned play. sitting with L crowd. I agree L crowd was loud and having some fun against PNG. I have been known to act pretty crazy at these games so I guess I got it pretty bad. I been thinking for 3 days how to beat the traffic to the L stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder