West Orange-Stark 62 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 76/Final

• bullets13 changed the title to West Orange-Stark 62 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 76/Final

Good game by the Bears but we have to get back to being able to full court press.  I don't understand how we can't press with this group which is mostly guards.  We also cannot live by the 3 pointer alone because once it drys up we dont have any other thing to go to.  I'm dissappointed with our game planning, it seems that we our boys do whatever they want offensively and defensively we do understand where to be.  Hopefully Coach C can get it fixed or we will be sitting this years playoffs watching instead of playing.

3 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

Good game by the Bears but we have to get back to being able to full court press.  I don't understand how we can't press with this group which is mostly guards.  We also cannot live by the 3 pointer alone because once it drys up we dont have any other thing to go to.  I'm dissappointed with our game planning, it seems that we our boys do whatever they want offensively and defensively we do understand where to be.  Hopefully Coach C can get it fixed or we will be sitting this years playoffs watching instead of playing.

It's almost like you have an agenda here 🤔 .  Were you at this game or were you at HJ/Hargrave?

@Charles in Charge I was sitting by our Big Pap watching my Stangs play LCM.  In fact if Coach could figure out how to manage him we beat LCM but he too caught up in playing 4 5'5 guards instead of Big Pap and our lock down defender.  He too worried about teaching a kid post moves under basketball with 5 minutes left before 3rd quarter instead of making adjustment with team in lockeroom at halftime.  LCM made adjustments we went in Lockerroom down by 1 too get drink of water i guess and come right back out to chat on the bench and run practice

Yea I have an agenda and thats to always beat LCM and get our program better.  Hopefully new AD care about all sports not just football.  

2 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

@Charles in Charge I was sitting by our Big Pap watching my Stangs play LCM.  In fact if Coach could figure out how to manage him we beat LCM but he too caught up in playing 4 5'5 guards instead of Big Pap and our lock down defender.  He too worried about teaching a kid post moves under basketball with 5 minutes left before 3rd quarter instead of making adjustment with team in lockeroom at halftime.  LCM made adjustments we went in Lockerroom down by 1 too get drink of water i guess and come right back out to chat on the bench and run practice

Yea I have an agenda and thats to always beat LCM and get our program better.  Hopefully new AD care about all sports not just football.  

So…the issue is not with the basketball coach?I heard he’s much on discipline and the players kinda do things their way!