2021 James Gamble Classic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Interesting. I hadn't heard that. I bet it's hard to set up a new city.
    • I don't really care what she did with her dog, but couldn't she have just given the "worthless" dog away to a loving prospective owner? I'm sure it was probably a purebred animal that was at least somewhat trained and therefore easy to place in a non farm home.
    • I voted for energy independence, secure border, selection of conservative SCJ, lowest unemployment in decades, I could go on but there's no emotion here, I vote for policies. Look at what we have now, there's no comparison. I just listed the reasons I voted for Trump, someone PLEASE list the reasons you would vote for Biden. @Boyz N Da Hood you said we should vote on policies, I just listed them for Trump, tell me which ones you don't like and wouldn't vote for him because of them.  
    • Hold them accountable? Like here in Texas where we have, by any definition, the most conservative Speaker that we’ve ever had. He pushed through an abortion ban and border security measures, reduced school taxes, etc… and the people who put him in office are firing him for not being MAGA enough.    Every third commercial on TV is Trump (or somebody who supports Trump) calling Phelan a RINO and supporting an impotent replacement for the most powerful person in the House.    It’s 100% MAGA, and it’s 12000% stupid.    “oh, he didn’t do those things by himself” says everyone who doesn’t understand parliamentary procedure. 
    • @bullets13 not sure why it double posted the topic.. delete this one plz sir
  • Topics