WOS vs Lamarque

Stangfan#1

La Marque will play hard football come Thursday night. I hope that we will have neutral referees and, they will focus on players who are playing dirty. Mustangs’ players need to REALIZE that teams will come after certain players to get them thrown out of the game. DON’T get caught up in the scheme of things on the field. Play like CHAMPIONS!!!!

28 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

La Marque will play hard football come Thursday night. I hope that we will have neutral referees and, they will focus on players who are playing dirty. Mustangs’ players need to REALIZE that teams will come after certain players to get them thrown out of the game. DON’T get caught up in the scheme of things on the field. Play like CHAMPIONS!!!!

I’m not gonna say La Marque played dirty vs us… but just be ready lol

WO-S will have no problems until they play Bellville. That game is a toss up. Whoever wins that game will probably go on to Play Carthage/China Springs. WO-S, Bellville, Carthage and  China Springs are all capable of making it to state finals. Winner of Bellville/WO-S will probably play the winner of China Springs and Carthage. 

Carthage does not have a lock on winning state this year. 

1 hour ago, purpleeagle said:

WO-S will have no problems until they play Bellville. That game is a toss up. Whoever wins that game will probably go on to Play Carthage/China Springs. WO-S, Bellville, Carthage and  China Springs are all capable of making it to state finals. Winner of Bellville/WO-S will probably play the winner of China Springs and Carthage. 

Carthage does not have a lock on winning state this year. 

You have the top 4 teams of the region nailed,however I don’t think any can make it to state.Carthage is still above the crowd IMO,matter of time before someone gets them though..

55 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

You have the top 4 teams of the region nailed,however I don’t think any can make it to state.Carthage is still above the crowd IMO,matter of time before someone gets them though..

We got a tuff road getting to them.If we make it to Bellville we gonna need a decent passing game to go along with the run to keep their offense off the field.At this point Bellville is the favorite.IMO.

1 minute ago, GUNHO said:

We got a tuff road getting to them.If we make it to Bellville we gonna need a decent passing game to go along with the run to keep their offense off the field.At this point Bellville is the favorite.IMO.

Nope we haven’t played anyone this year…. WOS is the favorite! 

4 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Nope we haven’t played anyone this year…. WOS is the favorite! 

NO,NO,NO.YOU AIN'T GETTING AWAY WITH THAT.LOL

Seriously.We have been given short field to work with in most games.Special teams have scored a lot.A lot of big running plays to score.Haven't really needed any long drives.Most of who we have played have self imploded,not that we are that great. We haven't played anyone the caliber of Bellville and that gives me concerns.

16 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

NO,NO,NO.YOU AIN'T GETTING AWAY WITH THAT.LOL

Seriously.We have been given short field to work with in most games.Special teams have scored a lot.A lot of big running plays to score.Haven't really needed any long drives.Most of who we have played have self imploded,not that we are that great. We haven't played anyone the caliber of Bellville and that gives me concerns.