CE King 35 Beaumont West Brook 12/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to CE King 35 Beaumont West Brook 12/Final
23 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Hell yeah it's still funny. As big of a joke as Beaumont United's football program.

Funny and a joke but BU will more than likely make the playoffs while on the other hand……. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

So In other words, I was right.  Your energy level does NOT match that silly crap from week 1.  Why is that. Cmon. Everyone wants to know, Mr. Comedian…

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Funny and a joke but BU will more than likely make the playoffs while on the other hand……. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

So In other words, I was right.  Your energy level does NOT match that silly crap from week 1.  Why is that. Cmon. Everyone wants to know, Mr. Comedian…

Lol wow. 

Im bout to watch this game on Texan Live right now. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

@wbfantheres a few things that need to be addressed (with week 1 energy of course).  I heard there’s a great loathing for the coaching staff right now..  The second question is in all seriousness.  Why didn’t Bryce or that go to receiver play last night?

Are you really beating your chest over this? Where is your consistency in energy? First the players sucked and the coaches were good. Then the coaches sucked and the players were good. Then the whole football program at United sucked and you were in basketball mode. Now that United is about to back into the playoffs in one of the weakest football districts in the state, you have your chest out. @BMTSoulja1 go look back over your United football posts from week to week and do what Barry White sings about, practice what you preach! Or in your words "keep that same energy".

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

@wbfantheres a few things that need to be addressed (with week 1 energy of course).  I heard there’s a great loathing for the coaching staff right now..  The second question is in all seriousness.  Why didn’t Bryce or that go to receiver play last night?

Wr- Andre Dennis and (TE) Ben Bennet was out with a concussion. Bryce Anderson was out with the same injury from earlier in the year.  (Sprained AC Joint) 

10 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Too many injuries and it’s not the same team as week 1. Coaching staff is actually pretty good but I’d move on from a few coaches on the defensive side of the ball. West Brook hired Chuck Langston 5 yrs to late. 

12 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Brook would be undefeated with United's patsy schedule. 

United would be 0-10 with Brook's schedule. Also looks like United will be 6A again, so unless they're placed in the Pasadena district, no more playoffs for them.

Even in the Pasadena district, Dobie, Deer Park and Pasadena Memorial would manhandle United.

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

They're hurt.

9 minutes ago, wbfan said:

United would be 0-10 with Brook's schedule. Also looks like United will be 6A again, so unless they're placed in the Pasadena district, no more playoffs for them.

Even in the Pasadena district, Dobie, Deer Park and Pasadena Memorial would manhandle United.

1.  You play the teams you play.  BU had no control over that.  Was based strictly on enrollment.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda…. Nontheless, Weak rebuttal.

2. Do more research.  The cutoff is not out yet.  And even when it is, the cutoff always goes up.  Do you know what last years cutoff was?  The odds are strongly in favor of BU returning to 5adI.  

3. So, do you bring up another hypothetical district with the weak Pasadena schools as an excuse for West Brook losing 3 district games….  Well 4 if you include next Friday?  Your enrollment say you have to play North Shore, ‘ ‘Cita, King, and Summer Creek.  If you’re crying about losing to those teams, then do me a favor and cry louder.  It would match your week 1 energy.   

34 minutes ago, wbfan said:

You know that district is Super Sorry if BU can make the playoffs with their best player Chandler Rivers not playing the last 3 games because of an injury 

27 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

1.  You play the teams you play.  BU had no control over that.  Was based strictly on enrollment.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda…. Nontheless, Weak rebuttal.

2. Do more research.  The cutoff is not out yet.  And even when it is, the cutoff always goes up.  Do you know what last years cutoff was?  The odds are strongly in favor of BU returning to 5adI.  

3. So, do you bring up another hypothetical district with the weak Pasadena schools as an excuse for West Brook losing 3 district games….  Well 4 if you include next Friday?  Your enrollment say you have to play North Shore, ‘ ‘Cita, King, and Summer Creek.  If you’re crying about losing to those teams, then do me a favor and cry louder.  It would match your week 1 energy.   

Ummm United is going back to 6A and turned in more numbers then WB.