West Hardin vs. West Sabine Predictions!/BROADCAST HERE TONIGHT!!!!!

OP08

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can Is GO GETEM BLUE.  Maybe we want have the same refs we had in Dai(slum)setta.  Well don't worry they'll be in Groveton but don't worry they want be able to help on that spankin groveton is gonna give Dai(slum)setta.Oh your right #40 and #45 has alot of HEART                                                                                                                                                                            GO OILERS

Please give this child a crayon so he can draw a picture. :o

I have to agree. Our boys will have to bring their "A" game against a very speedy West Sabine team. But, on the other hand, West Sabine will have to be ready to takes some licks and stop the 4 yards and a cloud of dust mentality that WH has. I think we should all stop talking smack about our fellow area teams, even rivals. Its playoff time. Go SETX!!    And go Oilers!!

Ur right WHFAN this could be our SRs last game but I dont think it will because WS does not like to tackle in the open field . So if we get into the open field it will be a close game. On defense we have to shut down their QB(#12) and one of their RBs(#7) and we will be alright. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12